300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SVO1983 View Post

I think the majority of us already had the check over the field office assessment.
    Majority....maybe, but certainly not all lol. I'm still waiting for the ✅ over field assessment. The help desk didn't even have a record of me being invited for an interview, let alone my post-interview status. I'm hoping something got lost in the shuffle somewhere

Comment

• Originally posted by Lone-ranger View Post

Majority....maybe, but certainly not all lol. I'm still waiting for the ✅ over field assessment. The help desk didn't even have a record of me being invited for an interview, let alone my post-interview status. I'm hoping something got lost in the shuffle somewhere
      Sorry to hear that. And did you mean you hope something didnt get lost in the process? Having something get misplaced will take you out of contention right?
      stay humble

Comment

Sorry to hear that. And did you mean you hope something didnt get lost in the process? Having something get misplaced will take you out of contention right?
        No I'm hoping my paperwork got misplaced and now they'll find it & grant my check mark.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lone-ranger View Post

No I'm hoping my paperwork got misplaced and now they'll find it & grant my check mark.
          Oh gotcha. Let's hope to see something by the end of February
          stay humble

Comment

I think the majority of us already had the check over the field office assessment.
            Oh ok, I passed my field assessment a month ago and the dashboard just updated yesterday with the checkmark over field assessment. I guess I'm behind the power curve.

Comment

• Originally posted by davidjbar View Post

Oh ok, I passed my field assessment a month ago and the dashboard just updated yesterday with the checkmark over field assessment. I guess I'm behind the power curve.
              I guess it might depend on what field office you went to?
              stay humble

Comment

I guess it might depend on what field office you went to?
                It was in Houston, but I don't know how that would matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by davidjbar View Post

It was in Houston, but I don't know how that would matter.
                  May be the tirme frame? I'm just throwing out ideas
                  stay humble

Comment

• Has anyone been hired from this most recent announcement? This seems to be taking quite a long time.
                    OUT!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Radio Raheem View Post
                      Has anyone been hired from this most recent announcement? This seems to be taking quite a long time.
                      Nah I don't think anyone on the forum has gotten past the Referred for Selection step on the Oct 16 announcement

Comment

• Nope, I'm kinda just putting this on the back on my mind . I don't want to be stressed out waiting, I hope I get it but stressing won't help.
                        stay humble

Comment

• ....And I still only have a star over Met Application Requirements...

Comment

• Originally posted by illini372 View Post
                            ....And I still only have a star over Met Application Requirements...
                            You should probably call HR If you haven't already.

Comment

• Originally posted by illini372 View Post
                              ....And I still only have a star over Met Application Requirements...
                              What's? That's crazy, when did you apply?
                              stay humble

Comment

What's? That's crazy, when did you apply?
                                November 4th. I called, explained the situation to the HR rep and received this email after they looked into it.

"In regards to your application under announcement FAM-F17-F001 the position Federal Air Marshal there is no new statuses to report as HR work is still being completed."

Alrighty. I'll wait patiently.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7959 users online. 339 members and 7620 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X