300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bliskin View Post

Does your "Referred for Selection" have a blue star or a green check mark?
    It has a blue star.
    stay humble

Comment

• Originally posted by SVO1983 View Post

It has a blue star.
      OK yeah then you are in the same boat as the rest of us. You need to have the green check mark over referred for selection. I also had my interview on the 10th, and haven't heard anything or gotten the green checkmark. But it's only been the 3 weeks which is still typical.

Comment

• Originally posted by davidjbar View Post

OK yeah then you are in the same boat as the rest of us. You need to have the green check mark over referred for selection. I also had my interview on the 10th, and haven't heard anything or gotten the green checkmark. But it's only been the 3 weeks which is still typical.
        oh ok. I apologize for my premature happiness lol. I guess we have to give time some time. I was reading and it says the back ground is only good for 6 months. I wonder what the odds are of getting hired in that time frame

stay humble

Comment

• I've been lurking for a while and am currently in the process. I'm having a difficult time obtaining a physician clearance for the PTA. I've been turned away from 2 walk-in clinics today who perform physicals or pre-participation exams. What have you guys experienced?

Comment

• Originally posted by FAMScandidate View Post
            I've been lurking for a while and am currently in the process. I'm having a difficult time obtaining a physician clearance for the PTA. I've been turned away from 2 walk-in clinics today who perform physicals or pre-participation exams. What have you guys experienced?
            Call an occupational rehab place...they signed mine. Urgent care gets scared about liability for some reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by rms0012 View Post

Call an occupational rehab place...they signed mine. Urgent care gets scared about liability for some reason.
              Funny, that was actually the second one I went to. I may try a different location. Thank you for your help.

Comment

• Originally posted by FAMScandidate View Post
                I've been lurking for a while and am currently in the process. I'm having a difficult time obtaining a physician clearance for the PTA. I've been turned away from 2 walk-in clinics today who perform physicals or pre-participation exams. What have you guys experienced?
                any reason as to why they didn't want to sign it? They stood me they would sign it if I had a physical exam done.

stay humble

Comment

any reason as to why they didn't want to sign it? They stood me they would sign it if I had a physical exam done.
                  CVS clinic offered physicals but the PA said they don't do pre-employment so she referred me to Concentra. I go into Concentra and the physician said I should see a primary care physician. Both times times I told them I would be paying out of pocket. I guess they hate money? I called an urgent care and they said they would do it after a physical so I should be good to go now.

Comment

• The FAM who called me to schedule my panel told me that I should check with an urgent care facility first if I didn't want to or couldn't get in with my regular doc. Found an urgent care today and they agreed to do it, but would not allow insurance to be billed for it, so I was out $70, but that isn't too bad. They did do a brief physical before signing the form.

Comment

• Anyone have any news yet? Any dates as to when progress will move? Still waiting on the board.

Comment

• Originally posted by TNDAD View Post
                        Anyone have any news yet? Any dates as to when progress will move? Still waiting on the board.
                        Million dollar question.

Comment

• At least one person in this thread, who has gone through the Field Office Day portion of the app process, was advised that said process would conclude by 2/10. I was told the same thing when I was done. Therefore, I think it stands to reason that it's very unlikely anyone will see further activity beyond "Referred for Selection" on their Dashboard until AFTER that date, considering it doesn't make sense to start selecting people before interviews are over.

Hope this helps those who are a bit anxious. Good luck to all.
                          Last edited by phillyman2010; 02-03-2017, 10:32 AM.

Comment

• Finally got the checkmark over field assessment. We might be seeing some emails coming out soon!

Comment

• Originally posted by davidjbar View Post
                              Finally got the checkmark over field assessment. We might be seeing some emails coming out soon!
                              I think the majority of us already had the check over the field office assessment.
                              stay humble

Comment

I think the majority of us already had the check over the field office assessment.
                                Yup, I've had the checkmark over Field Assessment for a few weeks now. The checkmark I'm waiting on is the "Referred for Selection" checkmark.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7111 users online. 364 members and 6747 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X