300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lone-ranger View Post

Just completed the Field Office Assesment today. Geez, be prepared to be there for several hours
    Are they encouraging everyone to max it or just go to the max of their scoring? I've seen it go different ways for different fitness tests in my life. How is it otherwise?

Comment

• Originally posted by rms0012 View Post

Are they encouraging everyone to max it or just go to the max of their scoring? I've seen it go different ways for different fitness tests in my life. How is it otherwise?
      Do as many as you can.

Comment

Max out. They knew I was sick and still pushed my behind lol

Comment

• Still nobody can answer why you can't apply right now ? Are there so many sellfish people here ? i thought Leos , marshalls etc are all brothers. Or does it coiunt only when you are in ?!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by mazeman23 View Post
            Still nobody can answer why you can't apply right now ? Are there so many sellfish people here ? i thought Leos , marshalls etc are all brothers. Or does it coiunt only when you are in ?!?!
            Simply put, because there's no announcement. They just had one this past October and before that three other announcements. You missed your chance and have to wait until the next go around, which could be a while. Just keep checking usajobs, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Comment

• I passed my interview yesterday . For anyone that is doing it in Houston the run is done on a treadmill and we were informed of a new change that allows applicants to wear headphones while doing the run. I don't know if that new change is specific to Houston or if all the FOs allow it.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyWNC View Post
                I got an email on December 29th saying I had passed the FAB and I went online to the Dashboard and selected a field office for my assessment but I haven't yet heard anything. Does this part of the process generally take awhile?
                Did my FAB on 29th as well... picked field office and nothing so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by davidjbar View Post
                  I passed my interview yesterday . For anyone that is doing it in Houston the run is done on a treadmill and we were informed of a new change that allows applicants to wear headphones while doing the run. I don't know if that new change is specific to Houston or if all the FOs allow it.

Nice, they would be the first agency I know of to allow the use of headphones during the run. Any idea how critical they are for the physical? I know they don't have a "passing" score for the physical but I can imagine they'd want you to be in good shape.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lone-ranger View Post

Just completed the Field Office Assesment today. Geez, be prepared to be there for several hours
                    Most of the day?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gotcha8402 View Post

Did my FAB on 29th as well... picked field office and nothing so far.
                      Spoke too soon Gotcha8402. Got my call today and scheduled my interview for next month. Hang in there, you'll hear from them soon.

Comment

• A timed run on a damn treadmill? That'd be a first for me. Wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beenaroundtheblk View Post

Most of the day?
                          Yep. I was there 5 hours. That may not be typical though

Comment

• Hey was wondering can any fams on here give me a realistic view of a fams schedule for an average two weeks. I am currently a fed Leo at one of the main alphabetic agencies that are highly prized jobs for most people. But I was thinking of changing over to fams as my wife hates my current duty location and fams are hireing where we want to be. But I don't want to leave to move and then never ever be home with her or kids? Hopefully someone can give me a no BS assement on the schedule? Thanks

Comment

A timed run on a damn treadmill? That'd be a first for me. Wow.
                              It sucks I've always hated running on a treadmill.

Comment

• ^im the same way I prefer running outside..guess I got to keep going to the gym instead of training outside like I have been lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9422 users online. 484 members and 8938 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X