300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lil-secrecy View Post

I interviewed at the San Francisco Field office. The process did move rather quick.
    When she called on Tuesday to schedule the FO assessment she had openings at 9 am the following day (yesterday), and 9 and 10am today, and next week.

Given the type of job, I don't think the FAMS take the holidays off and the little time off they have, seniority takes the cake.

Right before I was shown the elevator, the 11am candidate showed up.
    His stockiness guaranteed him better chances
    Off days aren't based on seniority.

Comment

And so I fade into the distance...
      For I didn't make it past the panel this morning
      ​​​They make you sign an NDA so I won't share the questions..

However, you'll know if you are doing well.
      if the panelist needs to keep asking you to explain the "outcome" or needs clarification on the "consequence"... consistently...

And your physique doesn't match theirs....

Then you are gonna be fighting the battle
      I sent you a private message.

Comment

• Still waiting on them review my "met application requirements"...

Comment

• Originally posted by illini372 View Post
          Still waiting on them review my "met application requirements"...
          Same here

Comment

• Is the run for the PT portion of the assessment normally done on a track or treadmill?

Comment

• Originally posted by SSG View Post
              Is the run for the PT portion of the assessment normally done on a track or treadmill?
              Depends on where you take your assessment.

Comment

And so I fade into the distance...
                For I didn't make it past the panel this morning
                ​​​They make you sign an NDA so I won't share the questions..

However, you'll know if you are doing well.
                if the panelist needs to keep asking you to explain the "outcome" or needs clarification on the "consequence"... consistently...

And your physique doesn't match theirs....

Then you are gonna be fighting the battle
                So basically if an applicant is not the size of Adonis and can bench 450, then it's a waste of time interviewing?

Maybe some current or former FAMS can reply. Are all FAMS stocky and built?

Comment

• Originally posted by hangman View Post

So basically if an applicant is not the size of Adonis and can bench 450, then it's a waste of time interviewing?

Maybe some current or former FAMS can reply. Are all FAMS stocky and built?
                  Negative. FAMs come in all shapes, races, sizes and sexes.
                  dont believe the hype on here. Former 5 year FAM speaking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Esco View Post
                    After reading through this entire thread it is pretty funny how people like to trash in interviewers, pt, the poly, etc... there are also an incredible amount of deleted posts going through this thing, I see a lot of butt hurt.

Comment

• Anybody know what kind of treadmill they use at the DC Field office?

Comment

• homer.jpg

It looks kinda like this!
                        OUT!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Radio Raheem View Post
                          homer.jpg

It looks kinda like this!
                          Wow...where'd you get that picture of me?!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Esco View Post
                            I'm a former FAM. I was 5'6, weighed in at a whopping 150lbs. I could handle my **** though. Any size person can be a FAM.

Comment

• Originally posted by darkriver View Post
                              Applied previously in March 2016 and made it all the way to check mark above selection decision but was not selected. Applied again this round and have just received notification that I met application requirements and passed the FAMS Assessment Battery. I have selected my FO and will wait a phone call (like before) asking when I want to schedule my Field Assessment (interview, physical, supervisor interview). Has anyone else had any movement?
                              I got a call last week saying they were starting to interview my references. They said they'd contact me again to schedule my SAC interview this week but seeing how it's near a holiday, I'm not holding my breath. Same thing happened to a buddy of mine but he interviewed again with the SAC last week and took the PFT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lone-ranger View Post

Im guessing interviews will be February at the earliest, but most likely March since they're giving folks until mid-January to complete the exam. If imagine they would want to schedule the interviews after they know everyone who's eligible for that phase. I could be wrong though.
                                I heard differently. They are pulling the qualified applicants from the March/April hirings that didn't make it. They were heavily favoring veterans at that time. Everyone else that was considered qualified was put in a different applicant pile and they will be selecting those for immediate interviews with hopes of filling up a class before hand. That came directly from a SAC (which I wont go further into detail in regards to which field office).

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7398 users online. 353 members and 7045 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X