300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
    Why didn't you upload your BA transcripts, as you have completed that?
    I thought that when I selected my documents of USAJOBS, it would be there as well.

Comment

• I am also curious about which areas have more demand. When I applied online, I selected Queens, NY, College Park, GA, Sunrise, FL, Houston, TX, Chantilly, VA and Chicago, IL. Does anyone know the demand for air marshals in those locations?

Comment

• When taking the fab test, did everyone get the 270 mins like the email stated?

Comment

• Got an NQ and I'm fully qualified for this position. Unbelievable man. I think I've figured it's just not meant for me to be successful or happy. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

• Anybody know what the FAB test is like? Any study guides? Would the LSAT book help?

Comment

• Originally posted by RSORX8510 View Post
              Anybody know what the FAB test is like? Any study guides? Would the LSAT book help?
              https://hraccess-assessment.tsa.dhs....sprepguide.pdf

Comment

Anybody know what the FAB test is like? Any study guides? Would the LSAT book help?
                Don't over think it. Just review the study guide HR provides.

Comment

• Originally posted by ecg14 View Post
                  Got an NQ and I'm fully qualified for this position. Unbelievable man. I think I've figured it's just not meant for me to be successful or happy. Good luck to everyone.
                  If you don't mind me asking, what's your background like?

Comment

The test is super easy. Just take the tips and tricks they provide in the study guide and you'll be fine. I was in the previous announcement process up until "Selected" changed from a star to a stop sign. Now I'm in the process again. I have a family member who is a flight attendant and talks to FAMs all the time, they told my family member that just about every FAM has went through the process 2-4 times before making it through.
                    Last edited by CompShooter; 12-10-2016, 11:04 AM.

Comment

• Interesting that this round they are doing reference checks and they didn't during the last time I applied (March/2016). Have chosen my field office and I'm training for the PT but haven't yet been contacted to select a date for my interview/PFT/supverisor interview. Anybody from this announcement already had their interview?

Comment

• Originally posted by darkriver View Post
                        Interesting that this round they are doing reference checks and they didn't during the last time I applied (March/2016). Have chosen my field office and I'm training for the PT but haven't yet been contacted to select a date for my interview/PFT/supverisor interview. Anybody from this announcement already had their interview?
                        Same. I'm not holding my breath this time around. I figure with the holidays coming up, interviews won't be scheduled until January time frame.

Comment

• Originally posted by RustyJames View Post

Same. I'm not holding my breath this time around. I figure with the holidays coming up, interviews won't be scheduled until January time frame.

Im guessing interviews will be February at the earliest, but most likely March since they're giving folks until mid-January to complete the exam. If imagine they would want to schedule the interviews after they know everyone who's eligible for that phase. I could be wrong though.

Comment

• Hello everyone...
                            Started lurking here about a week or 2 ago so I'll pitch in a few of my dates.

I live in the San Francisco Bay Area
                            I only selected the SFO office.
                            I'm already in DHS, difference agency of course, and hold a S clr. since 03/16.
                            Pursuing my bachelors with a graduation date of fall 2017

I kind of wish they have interviews before reference checks.
                            I cannot recall who exactly I put down and I specified through USAJOBS "contact me before contacting references" or something like that.
                            Last edited by lil-secrecy; 12-13-2016, 06:30 PM.
                            18-1:

11/08/17 Referral email
                            11/13/17 eQIP package submitted
                            11/21/17 Medical exam done.
                            12/07/17 Fitness exam done, passed.
                            12/13/17 Medical updated: Further eval...
                            01/12/18 Credit Report pulled
                            01/16/18 eQIP re-released to OPR
                            01/23/18 SI scheduled.
                            02/14/18 SI interview
                            02/16/18 NOR SI: Passed
                            03/13/18 Med-review team sent me forms
                            05/17/18 Med review received all doc's
                            09/07/18 Application withdrawn
                            03/17/19 EOD (same agency, different job)

Comment

• My supervisor received a call last week from FAMS giving a heads up that "someone else will call again" in the next few days for a reference check. Supervisor has not received a call since.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bliskin View Post
                                My supervisor received a call last week from FAMS giving a heads up that "someone else will call again" in the next few days for a reference check. Supervisor has not received a call since.
                                Those are the office level reference checks. Still got a ways to go, but your out the gates.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10730 users online. 496 members and 10234 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X