Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody know if the Chantilly FO flys out of both Dulles and Reagan or just one of them. Appreciate it.

Comment

• They may or may not answer that question but to piggyback in general, is it fair game to fly out of multiple airports in cities where there are multiple airports with international flights? I've lived in a couple of such cities and those airports are far apart lol. e.g. Miami/Ft Lauderdale, Dallas, & Houston etc....

Comment

• If you want the job, then you will work wherever they put you. It is simple. Who cares where they fly in and out of....it doesn't matter because you fly out of where THEY TELL YOU. Apply for the cities you want or don't. The more cities you apply for the better your chances for getting hired. Stop making it difficult people. goodness.

Comment

• Where do you even apply for this job

Comment

• [QUOTE=Shak33mDixon;n6406048]Where do you even apply for this job[/QUOTE
            usajobs, but you missed the announcement by about a week or two

Comment

• I was surprised that the Philadelphia location was available. I put in for that.

Comment

• I applied to serve in the Chantilly office. Does anybody know how many applications they received?

Comment

• Got the email to schedule the Field Office Assessment. Already passed the FAB in the previous announcements. Surprised how fast they seem to be moving.

Comment

• Just got my invitation to take the written test!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SSG View Post
                      Just got my invitation to take the written test!!!
                      Likewise, got email for FAB and just scheduled it. Based on what ive been reading in the forum. The results are emailed immediately following the Test, and the FO assessment is scheduled within a week of passing

Comment

• Hey fellas, congrats to those who are further along in the process. I'm still waiting for my "Met Application Requirements" star to clear. Anyone in the same spot and does anyone have an idea of how long it will take to get to the FAMS Assessment Battery?

Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by SG2020 View Post
                          Hey fellas, congrats to those who are further along in the process. I'm still waiting for my "Met Application Requirements" star to clear. Anyone in the same spot and does anyone have an idea of how long it will take to get to the FAMS Assessment Battery?

Thanks.
                          I'm in the same boat....waiting on "Met Requirements". I'm a second-timer so I can help with some of the wary steps. When you get the Met Requirements rating then you'll get an email the same day telling you to schedule the computer exam. It took about 5 weeks for me last time

Comment

Last edited by FamHopeful85; 12-30-2016, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• Yeah I didn't get the email either, still waiting for the checkmark over met requirements.

Comment

• I wouldn't get too concerned if anyone hasn't received any movement yet. The process can be fairly random and one person's timeline can be vastly different than another's. I haven't seen any movement either even though I was at the selection decision phase for the last announcement. Best to just sit back and try not to think about it too much. Hurry up and wait.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10156 users online. 484 members and 9672 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X