300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Seahawk2016 View Post
    Congrats M4V. I just want to get a conditional offer and I will be happy lol. Although from people on here have said, the poly is intense and knocks a ton of people out.
    Thanks, but I am still waiting on a final offer so nothing is official yet.

Comment

• FAMS IS OPEN AGAIN https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/454227600/

Comment

• Originally posted by handsom4life View Post
        yup let the games begin ! who else is applying that didn't get it last time?

Comment

• Oh geez. Here we go again. Hopefully all of our test scores and interviews carry over.

Comment

• Looks like it will, my dashboard goes from met qualifications to referee for selection. No assesment, interview or medical. It does however have a drug test part.

Comment

• Originally posted by Figureout18 View Post
              Looks like it will, my dashboard goes from met qualifications to referee for selection. No assesment, interview or medical. It does however have a drug test part.
              That was quick. I just submitted my application. We shall see what happens.

Comment

• There hasn't been movement , what I mean in that that's how the dashboard looks the next step is referred for selection. It's only open 10 days hopefully there will be news soon.

Comment

• I just applied today as well. Still have my other application blue star over selection decision. Hopefully I can have some movement on either of these.

Comment

• Originally posted by darkriver View Post
                    I just applied today as well. Still have my other application blue star over selection decision. Hopefully I can have some movement on either of these.
                    Same. My dashboard from the prior announcement is at the selection decision and the new announcement is at "Met Application Requirements". Probably won't see movement until after the announcement closes.

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      Last edited by Brooklynite; 07-13-2017, 02:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brooklynite View Post
                        How hard is this poly compared to DEA and USSS. How many years back does it go? Also, how far back does the SF86 go?
                        Cant say for the poly, but for a TS, the SF86 goes 10 years back. So unless they changed the requirements for the FAMS in the past year, you will get a TS level clearance.

Comment

• Originally posted by RustyJames View Post

Same. My dashboard from the prior announcement is at the selection decision and the new announcement is at "Met Application Requirements". Probably won't see movement until after the announcement closes.
                          Do you have a blue star over met application requirements or a check-mark? I currently still have a blue star. I applied on Monday (10/24). I e-mailed the help desk and I was told that we would have to retake our PTs, but that the results from the panel are valid for a year. I also think that we wouldn't have to retake the Assessment Battery, but I'm not sure. Good luck! Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by darkriver View Post

Do you have a blue star over met application requirements or a check-mark? I currently still have a blue star. I applied on Monday (10/24). I e-mailed the help desk and I was told that we would have to retake our PTs, but that the results from the panel are valid for a year. I also think that we wouldn't have to retake the Assessment Battery, but I'm not sure. Good luck! Thanks.
                            Just a blue star over "Met Application Requirements". Like I said, movement probably won't start happening until after the announcement closes. Hopefully, those of us that have passed the assessment battery and field interviews will be fast tracked in the process. I think the Assessment Battery is good for a year also.
                            Last edited by RustyJames; 10-26-2016, 10:37 AM.

Comment

• ok so from my jan 2016 applicants and anyone else in the know.... my dashboard has been frozen with a blue star over the medical icon since may. I completed it in june. I did my poly twice in a week and was told I wasn't being considered for the position. The dashboard still says "in process" and tsa help desk obviously doesn't help nor care. Now with the new announcement my new dashboard is set up the same way as the old one showing I have to take the assessment again and jump through all of the same hoops as before, when it should have a "referred for selection" icon as my next step. Who can help me with guidance and a possible contact that can fix this dashboard issue. Tsa helpdesk offers nothing but a headache and a scripted response.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
                                ok so from my jan 2016 applicants and anyone else in the know.... my dashboard has been frozen with a blue star over the medical icon since may. I completed it in june. I did my poly twice in a week and was told I wasn't being considered for the position. The dashboard still says "in process" and tsa help desk obviously doesn't help nor care. Now with the new announcement my new dashboard is set up the same way as the old one showing I have to take the assessment again and jump through all of the same hoops as before, when it should have a "referred for selection" icon as my next step. Who can help me with guidance and a possible contact that can fix this dashboard issue. Tsa helpdesk offers nothing but a headache and a scripted response.
                                Why not wait until after the announcement closes before you start cracking skulls? No movement or updates happened until after the announcements closed for the past announcements. Everyone who was far along in the past announcements has a blue star over "Met Application Requirements".

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8824 users online. 477 members and 8347 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X