Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Federal Air Marshal Service (FAMS)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Nyraised8588 View Post
    Has anyone seen any movement on their dashboard recently from the 3rd announcement? I've been at selection decision since 6/27. Still trying to stay optimistic. Good luck to all
    Same here. I will still wonder about this until I receive some final word but the job hunt has continued for now.

    Comment


    • Hi Everyone,

      I called HR yesterday and the lady told me that FAMS is still hiring. Also, I talked with my contact at FAMS and the hiring process is still open and will be going until next May/June. There is still hope.

      The hiring process is still going strong and won't be slowly down any time soon.

      Comment


      • Medical and Drug Test Complete!
        "Your application is under review."

        Comment


        • Congrats man! I really wish I would see some movement. Good luck to you with the poly and everything.

          Comment


          • Hey just wanna say congrats to all moving through the process before I sign off, and unsubscribe to the thread. Wish I had seen the process through every once in a while esp when I think about being based out of an airport very close to where I am from. But that being said, good luck boys and gals.
            UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
            "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"


            honor first

            Comment


            • Just noticed some movement on my candidate dashboard; green check over medical.

              Comment


              • I cannot find the job posing on usajobs, anybody have any insight on where I would apply?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Appdin View Post
                  I cannot find the job posing on usajobs, anybody have any insight on where I would apply?
                  The most recent announcement has been closed since March. Based on past trends, the FAMS might not be making another job announcement for another few years.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by RustyJames View Post

                    The most recent announcement has been closed since March. Based on past trends, the FAMS might not be making another job announcement for another few years.
                    Thanks i guess i missread what alexburto meant when he said they are still hiring, good luck to all!!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Appdin View Post

                      Thanks i guess i missread what alexburto meant when he said they are still hiring, good luck to all!!
                      Yes. People who applied for the past announcements are still being hired; however, applying for the position is currently closed.

                      Comment


                      • Just got green check marks over security clearance and background investigation. I'm just waiting for the call. Does anybody have any insight as to how long it'll take to get a final offer? It would help out with planning my schedule for the coming weeks.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by M4V View Post
                          Just got green check marks over security clearance and background investigation. I'm just waiting for the call. Does anybody have any insight as to how long it'll take to get a final offer? It would help out with planning my schedule for the coming weeks.
                          Any day this week.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Nola504 View Post

                            Any day this week.
                            Thanks Nola. Also received confirmation from other applicants who received the call that the average wait time is around a week. Good luck to anyone still in the process.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by M4V View Post

                              Thanks Nola. Also received confirmation from other applicants who received the call that the average wait time is around a week. Good luck to anyone still in the process.
                              No doubt. Good luck. I received a final offer but turned it down. Lately ive been feeling like I made a mistake....

                              Comment


                              • Congrats M4V. I just want to get a conditional offer and I will be happy lol. Although from people on here have said, the poly is intense and knocks a ton of people out.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 12671 users online. 499 members and 12172 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X