Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im from 3rd announcement and just did poly. I also know another guy that was on 3rd announcement and he received a final offer

Comment

• Originally posted by Pat1686 View Post
      Im from 3rd announcement and just did poly. I also know another guy that was on 3rd announcement and he received a final offer
      Good luck! I'm also from the third announcement and did my poly last week. I'm hoping for some movement next month.

Comment

• Does anyone have any info about the Newark office and how many more positions they have available? Thanks

Comment

• Congratulations man, were either of you offered atlanta?
          Last edited by Dawgs217; 08-23-2016, 10:59 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

• Does anyone have TSAs core compensation chart for 2016?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bbblll View Post
              Out of curiosity, anyone still hanging around from the first announcement?
              Yes. I haven't seen movement in my process in over 2 months...
              "Your application is under review."

Comment

• Originally posted by PITT17 View Post
                Yes. I haven't seen movement in my process in over 2 months...
                Same here. 3rd announcement Chicago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hello all! New to the forums but figured I'd add my 2 cents in. I'm from the 3rd announcement. Things moved pretty fast after my conditional. I submitted the check within 5 days, and then went to medical and poly that same week. Now I wait with a blue star over medical and nothing over the background yet. Medical told me everything went great, same thing for poly, but they both told me that they weren't the final say and it still had to go to HR. With their word, I now wait on what's next. Not sure if we get a confirmation in the mail for both of those or what. Good luck to those still in the process!
                  Last edited by syra13; 08-29-2016, 10:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by syra13 View Post
                    Hello all! New to the forums but figured I'd add my 2 cents in. I'm from the 3rd announcement. Things moved pretty fast after my conditional. I submitted the check within 5 days, and then went to medical and poly that same week. Now I wait with a blue star over medical and nothing over the background yet. Medical told me everything went great, same thing for poly, but they both told me that they weren't the final say and it still had to go to HR. With their word, I now wait on what's next. Not sure if we get a confirmation in the mail for both of those or what. Good luck to those still in the process!
                    If you dont mind me asking, what is your background, education, etc. Syra? Interested to know the backgrounds of guys who are getting offers. Also, what duty location?

Comment

• First announcement and 3rd announcement... My dashboard has finally moved. Check mark over security clearance eligibility.

Comment

• Anyone received any final offers and if so what is the salary rate you are being brought on as?

Comment

• I've had no movement since mid July unfortunately.

Comment

• You'll be at the minimum for the G pay band unless you have a degree, LEO experience, or come from another federal gig. That amount is the base for which your locality % is added.. and that amount (base + locality) is the base for your LEAP. So, you'll eventually see 3 base salaries. Even though it's low, it adds up!

https://hraccess.tsa.dhs.gov/hracces...12-21-2015.pdf
                            Last edited by em_fo; 08-31-2016, 02:22 PM.

Comment

• I was just given final offer for LAX. Due to personal reason I declined the offer. Good luck all. The offers are still coming.

Comment

• Does anyone have a timeframe for the background check to go from a star to a check on the dashboard?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7592 users online. 403 members and 7189 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X