• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eagle_3203 View Post
    When did you do your poly?
    End of may

Comment

• Originally posted by Dawgs217 View Post
      I am in the same boat but with 3rd announcement...I was optimistic, but now not so much...who knows
      The game ain't over. The sun is shining... and it ain't over.

Comment

• First time poster here. I have been following the thread for a couple of months now and it seems that I fall in the same boat as several of you. I am from the 3rd announcement and still have a blue star over "selection decision". I must say though, this hiring process has flown by pretty fast. Submitted in March, met requirements in April, tested in May, FA in June, referred for selection on 6/27, and am waiting for selection decision. Those whom have taken the poly, congrats if you passed and sorry if you didn't; it is the most unfortunate step in these hiring processes. Best of luck to those still in the race!

Comment

• .................................................. .
          Last edited by ddawg; 08-11-2016, 11:21 PM.

Comment

• Not sure what is going on with my process.

I received my COE in May. Went through my medical at local FOH and completed end of June -- everything good to go with the medical. Received COE for a different location beginning of July and accepted. Still saying that my Medical is in process. Called TSAHelpDesk... Nobody can tell me if my paperwork has been received or not or what is going on

Any ideas? Anyone in a similar situation? Trying to get this resolved
            "Your application is under review."

Comment

• curious as to the waiting time prior to being called back for a 2nd poly also, my examiner was saying I responded to drug use like some others listed above (knowing I haven't used I'm hoping he was trying to get me to dq myself) but you never know

Comment

• Originally posted by PITT17 View Post
                Not sure what is going on with my process.

I received my COE in May. Went through my medical at local FOH and completed end of June -- everything good to go with the medical. Received COE for a different location beginning of July and accepted. Still saying that my Medical is in process. Called TSAHelpDesk... Nobody can tell me if my paperwork has been received or not or what is going on

Any ideas? Anyone in a similar situation? Trying to get this resolved
                Try calling medical,
                Keep calling until it gets figured out!

Comment

• Originally posted by maddycurls View Post
                  Try calling medical,
                  Keep calling until it gets figured out!
                  Is there a number for TSA Medical? I've tried to contact the FOH twice now that administered the medical and have gotten no response

Comment

• Originally posted by PITT17 View Post
                    Is there a number for TSA Medical? I've tried to contact the FOH twice now that administered the medical and have gotten no response
                    If you already have a green check mark over the 1st/2nd announcement medical it will carry over to the 3rd. Just takes time. Usually when you security background is concluded everything updates at once (it did for me).

If you don't have green check marks at all then there was a number for FAMS medical in the initial email they sent notifying you of need to schedule your medical exam. Sorry I don't have that email anymore but I know there was a number in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by OHguy View Post
                      If you already have a green check mark over the 1st/2nd announcement medical it will carry over to the 3rd. Just takes time. Usually when you security background is concluded everything updates at once (it did for me).

If you don't have green check marks at all then there was a number for FAMS medical in the initial email they sent notifying you of need to schedule your medical exam. Sorry I don't have that email anymore but I know there was a number in there.
                      Thank you!

Comment

• edited for posterity
                        Last edited by em_fo; 08-31-2016, 02:28 PM.

Comment

• Just some information. I've heard that no more offers will be sent out for Atlanta, so if that is the only city you applied for, then it's not going to happen it seems. Also, it appears they are winding down the hiring and should be finished in the next few weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by macrosslover View Post
                            Just some information. I've heard that no more offers will be sent out for Atlanta, so if that is the only city you applied for, then it's not going to happen it seems. Also, it appears they are winding down the hiring and should be finished in the next few weeks.
                            Atlanta will always be a hard place to get to in the FAMS.

Comment

• Originally posted by macrosslover View Post
                              Just some information. I've heard that no more offers will be sent out for Atlanta, so if that is the only city you applied for, then it's not going to happen it seems. Also, it appears they are winding down the hiring and should be finished in the next few weeks.
                              Do you mean that hiring for that specific office is winding down or in general?

Comment

• based on the emails I've got, hiring in general is winding down and done for that specific office.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7753 users online. 401 members and 7352 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X