300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fisherman11 View Post
    Okay so also very long time follower, first time poster. Been fun following the thread. So I applied 2nd announcement, passed my panel/field assessment on 3/19 and got a blue star over selection decision on 5/16. No correspondence at all since 5/16. Haha, it's probably safe to say I can move on with my life at this point, right? No one else here is in the same boat?

You never know.

Comment

• So, I passed my poly end of may. Being held up because of medical. It's been taken care of. Estimated time that would passed between poly and completion of medical is 2-3 months. My question is: Do I have to retake that sucker? If so I need to start budgeting again for flight and hotel. (West coast to east coast). I'm from the first announcement and this process has been a pain in the butt and taken bites out of my finances. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bbblll View Post
        So, I passed my poly end of may. Being held up because of medical. It's been taken care of. Estimated time that would passed between poly and completion of medical is 2-3 months. My question is: Do I have to retake that sucker? If so I need to start budgeting again for flight and hotel. (West coast to east coast). I'm from the first announcement and this process has been a pain in the butt and taken bites out of my finances. Thanks in advance.
        No if you passed your poly already this year you dont have to come back and take another.

Comment

• edited for posterity
          Last edited by em_fo; 08-31-2016, 02:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fisherman11 View Post
            Okay so also very long time follower, first time poster. Been fun following the thread. So I applied 2nd announcement, passed my panel/field assessment on 3/19 and got a blue star over selection decision on 5/16. No correspondence at all since 5/16. Haha, it's probably safe to say I can move on with my life at this point, right? No one else here is in the same boat?
            I am in the same boat but with 3rd announcement...I was optimistic, but now not so much...who knows

Comment

• Almost as soon as I completed my medical I got a call for the poly. When I did my poly, my medical still wasn't completed..so they basically didn't wait til one was finish before proceeding to the next steps.

Comment

• Hello Bbblll,

You should give medical a call to check up on the status. The number is the same person as the POC when you made the appointment with. I had a similar situation and I called them. I found out that my file was on the wrong pile, and it was quickly resolved. It doesn't hurt to give them a call to do a follow up. I wish you the best, good luck with your hiring process.

Originally posted by Bbblll View Post
                Almost as soon as I completed my medical I got a call for the poly. When I did my poly, my medical still wasn't completed..so they basically didn't wait til one was finish before proceeding to the next steps.

Comment

• Originally posted by Young416 View Post
                  Hello Bbblll,

You should give medical a call to check up on the status. The number is the same person as the POC when you made the appointment with. I had a similar situation and I called them. I found out that my file was on the wrong pile, and it was quickly resolved. It doesn't hurt to give them a call to do a follow up. I wish you the best, good luck with your hiring process.

Thank you and likewise to you. Anyways. I have been in contact with them, simpleish fix..i guess, vision didn't meet standards, so I got PRK eye surgery and just in my recovery time right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bbblll View Post
                    So, I passed my poly end of may. Being held up because of medical. It's been taken care of. Estimated time that would passed between poly and completion of medical is 2-3 months. My question is: Do I have to retake that sucker? If so I need to start budgeting again for flight and hotel. (West coast to east coast). I'm from the first announcement and this process has been a pain in the butt and taken bites out of my finances. Thanks in advance.
                    How do you know you passed it?

Comment

• So my Polygraph is scheduled. I've never taken one before. What should I be expecting? I don't want to over think it obviously
                      Last edited by Jobadaci; 08-03-2016, 01:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jobadaci View Post
                        So my Polygraph is scheduled. I've never taken one before. What should I be expecting? I don't want to over think it obviously
                        expect to fail it. you will. over 80% of the applicants failed. even if you are telling the truth and the machine shows unfavorable results, you dont get the job.

Comment

• The best thing to do is get a good night rest in. Arrive early and have a nice healthy breakfast before meeting the polygrapher. Dress to impress and make sure you plan to stay for the entire day. Don't bring any electronic devices to distract you during the meeting. I will give you my experience, because everyone experience will have a different results.

There were two of us during our polygraph appointment, my interview took all 8 hours and a one time deal (passed). The other person only stayed for 3 hours (had to come back for round 2) also passed, but was offered the final after. We both made the cut and like most on this forum did not. I don't know the outcome for everyone, but I would provide everything and to provide a true picture of yourself during the interview. The polygrapher will be the one that will make the recommendation for your character, they don't provide the final offer however, their report will be a great factor. I wish you luck.

Originally posted by Jobadaci View Post
                          So my Polygraph is scheduled. I've never taken one before. What should I be expecting? I don't want to over think it obviously

Comment

• Originally posted by NoComment View Post
                            How do you know you passed it?
                            I know there's been a lot of flak about the poly, I guess I was just fortunate. My guy told me at the end of it that he gave me a go ahead and than the next day gave me a call and told me when he passed it up, his bosses gave it a go as well. I still got that voice-mail.

Comment

Last edited by Eagle_3203; 08-02-2016, 05:07 PM.

Comment

• End of May

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12702 users online. 476 members and 12226 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X