300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BP3 View Post
    Any 2nd announcement people waiting on or have received final offer?
    Most went down with poly. Only saw two final offers on here, and pretty sure both were 1st announcement.

Comment

• Hell I'm from the 2nd announcement and I'm still waiting on my poly!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jefferywd1981 View Post
        Hell I'm from the 2nd announcement and I'm still waiting on my poly!!!

Good luck.

Comment

• I know everyone is waiting on the edge of their seat for my weekly update.... The wait is over and yes the blue star is still there for selection decision! #ilikewaiting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Duplicate post
            Last edited by TripleH; 07-23-2016, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Eagle_3203; 08-02-2016, 05:08 PM.

Comment

• edited for posterity
                Last edited by em_fo; 08-31-2016, 02:28 PM.

Comment

• Anyone on here starting soon?

PM me

Comment

• So I read a few pages back where a guy who said he was 3rd announcement received a letter saying he wasn't selected in the first wave of hiring, but was still going to be in consideration if the first round had guys fail out. Soooo I wonder what that means for the rest of us who havent heard a thing?

Anybody know what cities have been offered to guys from 3rd announcement? So far all i've heard is DC and Chicago, but wasnt hoping for either of those anyway.

Comment

Last edited by Eagle_3203; 08-02-2016, 05:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dawgs217 View Post
                        So I read a few pages back where a guy who said he was 3rd announcement received a letter saying he wasn't selected in the first wave of hiring, but was still going to be in consideration if the first round had guys fail out. Soooo I wonder what that means for the rest of us who havent heard a thing?

Anybody know what cities have been offered to guys from 3rd announcement? So far all i've heard is DC and Chicago, but wasnt hoping for either of those anyway.
                        If I recall correctly, he received an email from HR only because he called them and they said that they would contact him back. I sent an email to HR as well about 2-weeks ago asking how long the selection process will last and they just said to keep checking the dashboard for updates.

Comment

• Originally posted by RustyJames View Post
                          If I recall correctly, he received an email from HR only because he called them and they said that they would contact him back. I sent an email to HR as well about 2-weeks ago asking how long the selection process will last and they just said to keep checking the dashboard for updates.
                          There are still a few of us for the 2nd announcement scheduled for poly's. So I am sure there are still slots available.

Comment

• Yea it seems like none of the guys who put Atlanta #1 on their preference have heard anything. I would think positions are still available though, from what I hear they've had alot of guys leave. Oh well the waiting game continues I guess..

Comment

• Can anyone comment the perceived difficulty of the FAMS written test vs any other 1811 written tests they may have taken?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bliskin View Post
                                Can anyone comment the perceived difficulty of the FAMS written test vs any other 1811 written tests they may have taken?

Much easier than Cbp's even though is not 1811.

I used an lsat prep guide to study. questions are formatted the same way.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8458 users online. 254 members and 8204 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X