Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you didn't make it throughout the poly, can't you wait to do it again in 6 months? Or whatever time frame?
    Last edited by Bbblll; 07-17-2016, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Last edited by trdbeast; 12-30-2016, 05:49 PM.

Comment

• "Welcome to the club. The club of over qualified candidates that were told we werent good enough because of a computer. Sick!"

Jeez man thats a lot of failures out of 5 people! Failure rate at 80%?

Comment

• you cant judge based on people here mind you there were 16,000 applicants. i'm sure there are people that don't even have accounts here. I only know of 3 from here. i'm sure there's more we just probably won't know for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by trdbeast View Post
            Once.

I think failed polygraphs will stick for 12 months like failing any steps in the rest of the process since failing the poly means I am "Not Qualified" regardless of everything else. It won't matter anyways now since their next announcement might be years away and the process might be different again like how it changed from the announcements 4-5 years ago.
            Those damn poly's are BS. Failed poly's can hold you up in hiring with other agencies. Keep your head up and keep on chugging. I've take 3 in my life and received all three possible results

Comment

• Originally posted by C/ONWA1 View Post
              "Welcome to the club. The club of over qualified candidates that were told we werent good enough because of a computer. Sick!"

Jeez man thats a lot of failures out of 5 people! Failure rate at 80%?
              Number is going to go up. I'm really trying not to be a pessimist, but gut is saying I'm going to get shafted by the person who did my polygraph. I could say "How are you today, sir?" and he would say "What's that supposed to mean?". Those of you that have to schedule poly, here is advice. Avoid doing it at AC as if it were the plague.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoComment View Post
                Number is going to go up. I'm really trying not to be a pessimist, but gut is saying I'm going to get shafted by the person who did my polygraph. I could say "How are you today, sir?" and he would say "What's that supposed to mean?". Those of you that have to schedule poly, here is advice. Avoid doing it at AC as if it were the plague.
                Last edited by Figureout18; 07-18-2016, 07:33 PM.

Comment

• Anyone from 3rd announcement been offered Atlanta? Had my FOI early May but still no news.

Comment

• Still have a blue star over selection decision.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Last edited by Eagle_3203; 08-02-2016, 05:08 PM.

Comment

• Add another to those out due to poly. Good luck to rest in the process.

Comment

Last edited by BP3; 07-28-2016, 09:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP3 View Post
                            I just checked my dashboard. After 2 months of no movement from medical, I recieved a check mark over "pre appointment background check" and a star over "security clearance eligibility"

Does this mean I passed the poly? Any insight will be greatly appreciated seeing as I was a nervous wreck over the poly
                            A green check mark means you passed that portion of the process.

Comment

Last edited by BP3; 07-28-2016, 09:49 PM.

Comment

• If you log on to your dashboard and double click under each step a bubble pops up with an explanation of each step.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11322 users online. 400 members and 10922 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X