Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Eagle_3203; 08-02-2016, 05:09 PM.

Comment

• Been browsing here on and off. I did my poly end of may. I had a pretty cool examiner, he told me I passed and and he actually notify me when I passed the QC guys. Everything was smooth until I checked the dashboard and I was still stuck on medical. Anyway, I thought it was just admin stuff, turns out FAMS medical sent me some paperwork and it got lost in the mail. I finally reconnected with them and getting the medical issue resolved. So, my question is, how long has the TS clearance process taken. I saw for some of the other agencies, that it can be up to six months plus. On here, it seems like people are getting by pretty quick. I'm still hold a secrect clearance through the military and currently a federal employee if that's does anything to the process.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bbblll View Post
        Been browsing here on and off. I did my poly end of may. I had a pretty cool examiner, he told me I passed and and he actually notify me when I passed the QC guys. Everything was smooth until I checked the dashboard and I was still stuck on medical. Anyway, I thought it was just admin stuff, turns out FAMS medical sent me some paperwork and it got lost in the mail. I finally reconnected with them and getting the medical issue resolved. So, my question is, how long has the TS clearance process taken. I saw for some of the other agencies, that it can be up to six months plus. On here, it seems like people are getting by pretty quick. I'm still hold a secrect clearance through the military and currently a federal employee if that's does anything to the process.
        the exact same thing happend to me!!! i had a star over medical 5 weeks after my poly. unfortunatly that means your paperwork is stalled somewere and i ended up getting denied. the background for this position doesnt take more than 2-3 weeks because you go to the academy with an interim clearance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bbblll View Post
          I'm still hold a secrect clearance through the military and currently a federal employee if that's does anything to the process.
          Doesn't matter.

DHS/TSA/FAMS do their own background checks no matter what you already have in place.

Silly? Yeap. But it is what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by ignignokt373 View Post
            Doesn't matter.

DHS/TSA/FAMS do their own background checks no matter what you already have in place.

Silly? Yeap. But it is what it is.
            ye exactly i am prior military with a TS clearance from the Department of State and DOD and i got denied lol the poly is a joke and it will disqualify you if you dont get favorable results

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
              ye exactly i am prior military with a TS clearance from the Department of State and DOD and i got denied lol the poly is a joke and it will disqualify you if you dont get favorable results
              How were you notified?

Comment

• Originally posted by NoComment View Post
                How were you notified?
                I called persec and then i also got a letter

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
                  I called persec and then i also got a letter
                  This going to cause any issues with current clearance?

Comment

Last edited by trdbeast; 12-30-2016, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Eagle_3203; 08-02-2016, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Last edited by trdbeast; 12-30-2016, 05:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by trdbeast View Post
                          Well folks, I am out too due to me "manipulating my physiology" in regards to a question on something that I never even had exposure to, let alone within the same vicinity as far as I know, in my entire life.

For those wondering about the timeline, poly was on 7/1 (last step for me). Rejection letter arrived today.
                          Welcome to the club. The club of over qualified candidates that were told we werent good enough because of a computer. Sick!

Comment

• It could possibly be an issue

Comment

Well folks, I am out too due to me "manipulating my physiology" in regards to a question on something that I never even had exposure to, let alone within the same vicinity as far as I know, in my entire life.

For those wondering about the timeline, poly was on 7/1 (last step for me). Rejection letter arrived today.
                              Fully expecting my rejection soon. I was told my "breathing wasn't normal" and had a high heart rate during it.

Comment

How many times did you take poly? I'm sorry this happened to you.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10578 users online. 390 members and 10188 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X