300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C/ONWA1 View Post
    To everyone who took the polygraph. We're you told you passed or failed it after finishing taking the polygraph? Or told to wait for quality control?
    Enable your private messages

Comment

• Ok cool. I took mine 2 weeks ago.
      Last edited by C/ONWA1; 07-13-2016, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Ok cool. I took mine 2 weeks ago. They told me was showing deceptive on one of the questions. Made me feel like I failed but told I had to wait for quality control. Weird. I'm a be mad if I failed cause I gave them everything plus more.
        Your PM's still aren't enabled.

Comment

• I turned it on. Go ahead and send it.

Comment

• Any updates on dashboard for those waiting on poly results?

Comment

• Originally posted by Figureout18 View Post
              Any updates on dashboard for those waiting on poly results?
              Nada

Comment

• Originally posted by Figureout18 View Post
                Any updates on dashboard for those waiting on poly results?
                Judging from That1Guy81's experience, a failure comes in the form of a mailed letter. I get sick anytime I see the mail now.

Comment

• Got the call for poly today and they said I would have to fly to NJ or Va at my own expense. Is this the norm, I told them that I wasn't going to fly from CA to the east coast at my cost. They told me I would have to withdraw my application then.

Comment

• Originally posted by On Patrol View Post
                    Got the call for poly today and they said I would have to fly to NJ or Va at my own expense. Is this the norm, I told them that I wasn't going to fly from CA to the east coast at my cost. They told me I would have to withdraw my application then.
                    Yes this is the norm. A lot of out of pocket expense for a position you aren't guaranteed.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoComment View Post
                      Judging from That1Guy81's experience, a failure comes in the form of a mailed letter. I get sick anytime I see the mail now.
                      Seems that everyone who got a letter or failed, had to go back for a 2nd round with the Poly. So thats one way to look at it, silence is a good thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by On Patrol View Post
                        Got the call for poly today and they said I would have to fly to NJ or Va at my own expense. Is this the norm, I told them that I wasn't going to fly from CA to the east coast at my cost. They told me I would have to withdraw my application then.
                        I was told I could go to Newark, philly, or AC for poly, so I assumed you could go to closest field office for it. Seeing how LA wasn't an option for you, do they really expect those selected for LA to fly across the country? One more WTF moment out of many I've seen in this process. I'm personally about $1500-$2000 invested in it, with others in here spending more.

Comment

• Originally posted by InfantryKO View Post
                          Seems that everyone who got a letter or failed, had to go back for a 2nd round with the Poly. So thats one way to look at it, silence is a good thing.
                          I hope your source is right!

Comment

I hope your source is right!
                            Just basing it off what I've read here and intuition brother, unfortunately no inside source for me.

Comment

• Got this from a good friend of mine that works out of HQ.

2 Classes coming up within the next few weeks.

First class has 9 and Second Class has 23.

After that, there should be at least a third thru fifth class.

After that, who knows.

Comment

• thats not true i know 4 people that went twice and got offers. no news is good news ill agree with that. if you took poly once and didn't get any question regarding national security and haven't been called to come back, id be more worried about that.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8895 users online. 420 members and 8475 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X