Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ccortez6682 View Post
    Where do FAMS stay while in AC ?
    Steer clear of rodeway inn on beach! I was angry I got something so cheap for poly, but now after being treated like a terrorist, glad I spent minimum.

Comment

• What's the wait time to hear back for poly?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
        The poly is a joke. This position is an excepted service position which means they can hire and fire how they want. I am a Marine, Afghanistan veteran, U.S. Embassy guard with a TS clearance. NEVER EVEN TOUCHED A JOINT yet i showed a reaction to drug use. Hilarious!! Its all dog crap. If thats how they hire then no wonder FAMS are depressed and suicidal, they're hiring f ucking robots
        Sorry to hear bro. They poly is a big heaping pile of ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by InfantryKO View Post
          What's the wait time to hear back for poly?
          most get news a week later. this is my 5th week with nothing. i dont even care anymore. I called adjudication and they said I was denied. Then i called again later that day and they said they don't know my status. This agency is not organized at all.

Comment

• How long has everyone been waiting to hear back ?
            Last edited by Figureout18; 07-11-2016, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• I still have a blue star over selection.... Yeah... Third announcement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Same here, blue star over selection since the end of June.

Comment

• Just received final offer

Comment

• Congratulations!

Comment

Last edited by Eagle_3203; 08-02-2016, 05:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OHguy View Post
                        Just received final offer
                        Congratulations! First or second announcement?

Comment

• I turned in my equip about two weeks before my medical at the end of June. They updated my dashboard on June 27th. I don't know if that means they just started my background or what. It's been a month since I turned it in tho. Still waiting on poly...2nd announcement. Of course no one can give me any info so I'm between a rock and hard place.

Comment

• Docsmiles12 I'm in a similar boat. Completed my medical on June 14, submitted my equip last Tuesday. I'm from the second announcement. There doesn't appear to be any type of rhyme or reason behind how they're processing candidates.

Comment

• I would call the person who sent you the link for the sf86. I had a similar situation and called my contact and turns out I was missing a document on my file. my file was just sitting waiting for that, but he never contacted me to tell me . I waited 2 whole weeks and called him. if I didn't call I would probably still be waiting.

Comment

• Well I know they've already started my background check because of some things I've gotten in the mail. I think I'll maybe wait a couple more days and then start asking. I essentially wasted two weeks when they emailed me about a CO. I called and they said somebody would call me back and I waited two weeks before I called them.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6361 users online. 321 members and 6040 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X