Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smh, how would one deliberatly manipulate that thing? I'm still waiting to get mine scheudueld. At this point I'm not holding out any hope. You're the second one on here that didn't "pass" that thing!!!!

Comment

Last edited by Eagle_3203; 08-02-2016, 04:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle_3203 View Post
        Don't they ask you beforehand if you've utilized ant illegal substances beforehand, in order to give you an opportunity to admit it, so that you don't seem deceitful? I'd figure if you disclosed that info, it wouldn't be an issue. Am I wrong?
        You do have an opportunity to disclose information. However, even if you state that you've never taken an illegal drug, but you show a strong reaction to the question, it will look suspicious. Is it fair? No, but it's the way things are currently done.
        Last edited by RustyJames; 07-09-2016, 05:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by That1guy81 View Post
          Well I'm out of the second announcement folks... Good luck on the poly, 9 years as an LEO and no failed poly and they stated in a mailed letter that I deliberately tried to manipulate the exam and that I showed significant response to drug use... SMH, ridiculous concidering I haven't touched an illegal drug or even a prescribed one in 15+ years
          I'm pretty disgusted with this. The amount of time and money you invested, plus current officer. Those of you with good news on getting conditional offers, prepare yourself. I can think of one on here with a final offer. I can name atleast 5 that failed poly's or had to retake. They would fail the pope. Those failing are current and former law enforcement, all with successful polygraphs, and concrete solid background information with no room for interpretation. I haven't received my results, but I was treated like Bin Laden during it.

Comment

• Of course I disclosed it, it was over 15 years ago... Just ridiculous. I'm assuming they are going to have the same issues as Cbp and border where 60% of applicants fail. You can't sit in a room for 6+'hours and expect accurate results. There's a reason why local and state exams only last an hour tops

Originally posted by Eagle_3203 View Post
            Don't they ask you beforehand if you've utilized ant illegal substances beforehand, in order to give you an opportunity to admit it, so that you don't seem deceitful? I'd figure if you disclosed that info, it wouldn't be an issue. Am I wrong?

Comment

• The poly is a joke. This position is an excepted service position which means they can hire and fire how they want. I am a Marine, Afghanistan veteran, U.S. Embassy guard with a TS clearance. NEVER EVEN TOUCHED A JOINT yet i showed a reaction to drug use. Hilarious!! Its all dog crap. If thats how they hire then no wonder FAMS are depressed and suicidal, they're hiring f ucking robots

Comment

• Oh forgot to mention, i was in thr DEA (non 1811) but i guess im not "worthy"

Comment

• Do they tell you how long you have to wait to reapply after a failed polygraph?

Comment

• IMO they want you to admit to some youthful experience or some exposure.

You know they can pull every single script that has ever been filled correct?
                    I don't expect you to know what it takes to deal with what I deal with every day in a high risk area because you've never been swinging in the breeze dealing with XYZ with no qualified immunity to protect everything you own and no cavalry at the end of a radio...

Comment

• Believe it or not some people haven't had any exposure I passed the question and didn't disclose anything because there was nothing to disclose. If you were prescribed it they don't care about it they'll tell you so themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by DEAHEAT View Post
                        IMO they want you to admit to some youthful experience or some exposure.

You know they can pull every single script that has ever been filled correct?
                        Even so, that wouldn't be done until the background investigation. Imagine if they did that with everybody they polygraphed. I don't think that would be very time effective...

I mean they drug test you before taking the damn thing and yet still find ways to accuse you of being a drug user..

Comment

• it's a joke. With my background, experience and knowledge it's their loss to not hire me. i busted my a ss my whole life kept my nose clean and grinded to get were I am, and a computer says i am not good enough, yet Hillary can run for POTUS.... smh

Comment

• Where do FAMS stay while in AC ?

Comment

Last edited by Eagle_3203; 08-02-2016, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle_3203 View Post
                                FAMS, or potential candidates?
                                I'll be going there then straight home since I don't live too far away from AC.
                                An area hotel.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6992 users online. 305 members and 6687 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X