Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a timeline from Medical to pre-appointment background check?

Comment

• Originally posted by em_fo View Post
      Did they email you before you called them or did you just straight up call them after having a check mark and no word?
      They emailed today me telling me to call them regarding my conditional offer.

Comment

• Guys who received conditionals for 3rd accouncement today, what FO were you offered?

If you dont want to answer that here shoot me a pm I would appreciate it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dawgs217 View Post
          Guys who received conditionals for 3rd accouncement today, what FO were you offered?

If you dont want to answer that here shoot me a pm I would appreciate it.
          Same here I'm just curious if they are only doing one field office at a time per round.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Anyone else still have a star over selection for third announcement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I have checkmark over referred for selection and a star over selection decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dawgs217 View Post
                I have checkmark over referred for selection and a star over selection decision.
                Yeah I'm in the same boat you are with no movement since the I got the star over my selection decision . It's getting late in the day but hoping something changes soon and we get a checkmark over the decision part and maybe a phone call next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Last edited by Eagle_3203; 08-02-2016, 04:12 PM.

Comment

• I'm right there with you. I know a few people who tested at the same field office as me and they havent received calls either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Airborne83 View Post
                      Yeah I'm in the same boat you are with no movement since the I got the star over my selection decision . It's getting late in the day but hoping something changes soon and we get a checkmark over the decision part and maybe a phone call next week.
                      Same here. Hopefully something by the end of today or tomorrow. If not, it's back to waiting another week or so.

Comment

• Still have a star over selection, and the wait continues

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Comment

• Conditional offer sent out yesterday for me from the 3 rd post! Good luck all!!!!!

Comment

• edited for posterity
                            Last edited by em_fo; 08-31-2016, 01:27 PM.

Comment

• Frostbite I sent you a PM

Comment

• Just throwing this out there. NJ Transit will be hiring July 21, MTA PD hiring now, and Amtrak PD: baltimore/ Washington and NJ civil service
                                Last edited by handsom4life; 07-08-2016, 05:36 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10496 users online. 487 members and 10009 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X