X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troop what happen?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
      Enjoy the polygraph boys and gals. lol enjoy the opportunity for a computer with a dipsh it behind it tell you that you are not worthy.
      I concur.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
        Enjoy the polygraph boys and gals. lol enjoy the opportunity for a computer with a dipsh it behind it tell you that you are not worthy.
        So does that mean you were given bad news or that is just how you feel

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Last edited by Eagle_3203; 08-02-2016, 04:12 PM.

Comment

• FAM-F16-F003 (Third Announcement) Check your email to contact HRAccess for Conditional Offer. They did not call me.

Comment

• The poly is a part of most LE hiring processes. If you fail one there is no reason to degrade the professionals administering it, just move on.

Comment

• Still blue star over selection....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Third announcement. I just finished setting up medical at AC next week. What is the recommended attire? Some say business casual while some say gym clothes. Any input is appreciated.

Comment

Last edited by trdbeast; 12-30-2016, 04:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ccortez6682 View Post
                      The poly is a part of most LE hiring processes. If you fail one there is no reason to degrade the professionals administering it, just move on.
                      clearly you have never taken a poly. I am a Marine Corps Veteran with an active Top Secret Clearance, working for ICE. The poly is a freaking joke, they said i showed a reaction to past drug use when i have never ever in my life ever consumed any drug of any kind. So before you start chiming in and putting your two cents in, walk in my shoes then you can chime in with your two cents

Comment

If you fail one there is no reason to degrade the professionals administering it, just move on.
                        The poly is voodoo science.....and should never be used during the hiring phase of any job.....

Take your first one and they will have you out to be something you've never been or done.......

Comment

• If your a current LEO with a TS clearance working for ICE failing a poly could affect your current clearance. It will come up on your 5 year reinvestigation.

Comment

• edited for posterity
                            Last edited by em_fo; 08-31-2016, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Eagle_3203; 08-02-2016, 04:12 PM.

Comment

If your a current LEO with a TS clearance working for ICE failing a poly could affect your current clearance. It will come up on your 5 year reinvestigation.
                                Yeap..... folks applying to FBI and other agencies that have done poly's as current Feds have gotten screwed in the past....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11876 users online. 480 members and 11396 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X