300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by em_fo View Post
    My guess is that not everyone makes it through the background, poly, or medical and they have to go back to that list to grab the next person to fill the vacancy. Which announcement were you??
    thats not how it works. you do your process then you do your poly. If your adjudicator sees favorable results for federal employment then you get hired, if not then asta lavista baby. there is no reserve pool, its hired or not hired the waiting is part of it. some wait a week some wait a month its just the nature of the beast

Comment

• edited for posterity
      Last edited by em_fo; 08-31-2016, 01:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barce504 View Post
        Okay just got an email from the help desk stating that I wasn't selected from the first "round" , however I'm eligible to be selected for the next one. Can anyone further elaborate on this as to how many "rounds" they have and what exactly this process is?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
        So once people drop that did get conditional offers either for medical,poly,background, or simply refusing the offer you will hopefully get a phone call! Idk how many rounds there are but I would continue to stay hopeful these next few weeks as they have other people through the process that may fail some of these other conditions of employment.

Comment

• Barce,

Did you apply for all of the locations (3rd announcement) or only one specific one?

Comment

• I selected all of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
              thats not how it works. you do your process then you do your poly. If your adjudicator sees favorable results for federal employment then you get hired, if not then asta lavista baby. there is no reserve pool, its hired or not hired the waiting is part of it. some wait a week some wait a month its just the nature of the beast

I'm still waiting as well... Poly, background, medical and drug test completed 👍🏽

Comment

• Originally posted by That1guy81 View Post
                I'm still waiting as well... Poly, background, medical and drug test completed í*½í±í*¼í¿½
                I've been waiting for a month

Comment

• Originally posted by RustyJames View Post
                  Doc, don't even worry about it. The sooner you finish, the longer you'll be waiting around for the academy to start. Besides, based on this thread nobody even knows when the academy dates are.
                  I know the dates

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

I selected all of them.

I'm just curious as to your background and test results if you don't mind saying? Are you prior LEO? How did you rate for the Fitness portion? I also am waiting on selection decision and just trying to gauge who is being selected vs not selected for first round picks. I have found that things change quickly with the feds, Stay Hopeful!

Any one have any idea how many they are hiring?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trispengel View Post
                      I'm just curious as to your background and test results if you don't mind saying? Are you prior LEO? How did you rate for the Fitness portion? I also am waiting on selection decision and just trying to gauge who is being selected vs not selected for first round picks. I have found that things change quickly with the feds, Stay Hopeful!

Any one have any idea how many they are hiring?
                      Pm me I'll give you some more info

Comment

Last edited by Eagle_3203; 08-02-2016, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Pm me I'll give you some more info

I tried before replying it says you have PM off

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle_3203 View Post
                            I think they are focusing mostly on interview results and experience.
                            Thats what I had thought likely was going to happen. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Trispengel View Post
                              I tried before replying it says you have PM off
                              Apologies, fixed it

Comment

• Enjoy the polygraph boys and gals. lol enjoy the opportunity for a computer with a dipsh it behind it tell you that you are not worthy.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10595 users online. 473 members and 10122 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X