Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Federal Air Marshal Service (FAMS)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ...........
    Last edited by Eagle_3203; 08-02-2016, 04:13 PM.

    Comment


    • I still have a star over for selection for the third announcement.... Hoping this changes soon.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • Airborne, I'm right there with you.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by USCG_ME1 View Post
          Airborne, I'm right there with you.
          Let me know if anything changes for you.


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Airborne83 View Post
            I still have a star over for selection for the third announcement.... Hoping this changes soon.


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Same here

            Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • Same here. I did my FO interview in early May and still waiting.

              Comment


              • Anyone on this forum from the 2nd announcement and has been waiting for a month after the poly like me? or am i the only idiot stuck here?

                Comment


                • Okay just got an email from the help desk stating that I wasn't selected from the first "round" , however I'm eligible to be selected for the next one. Can anyone further elaborate on this as to how many "rounds" they have and what exactly this process is?

                  Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Barce504 View Post
                    Okay just got an email from the help desk stating that I wasn't selected from the first "round" , however I'm eligible to be selected for the next one. Can anyone further elaborate on this as to how many "rounds" they have and what exactly this process is?

                    Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
                    Did they indicate when the next "round" will take place?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by RustyJames View Post
                      Did they indicate when the next "round" will take place?
                      No not really it was somewhat vague.

                      Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Barce504 View Post
                        No not really it was somewhat vague.

                        Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
                        Figures as much... Well, as long as we still have the "blue star" we're still in the fight.

                        Comment


                        • Shocktroop I think you are brother. I just submitted my equip and then my rep told me that my file would be adjudicated today so hopefully I can get my poly scheduled in the next week or so. Need to get this ball rolling a little faster.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Jefferywd1981 View Post
                            Shocktroop I think you are brother. I just submitted my equip and then my rep told me that my file would be adjudicated today so hopefully I can get my poly scheduled in the next week or so. Need to get this ball rolling a little faster.
                            I did my poly a month ago

                            Comment


                            • edited for posterity
                              Last edited by em_fo; 08-31-2016, 01:27 PM.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by em_fo View Post
                                My guess is that not everyone makes it through the background, poly, or medical and they have to go back to that list to grab the next person to fill the vacancy. Which announcement were you??
                                Third

                                Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 11179 users online. 519 members and 10660 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X