Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correction* I still have a star over selection decision. Third announcement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Me too, I know everyone says to wait for a month but not knowing is stressful. I currently have a star over selection decision as of 6/24, when did you do your field assessment? Mine was 6/13

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Gomer18 View Post
        Me too, I know everyone says to wait for a month but not knowing is stressful. I currently have a star over selection decision as of 6/24, when did you do your field assessment? Mine was 6/13

Applying for this job was the fastest hiring process I have experienced. Getting a final offer less than 5 months after submitting an application felt unreal.

Comment

• That's good to know, congrats maddycurls

Comment

Last edited by Eagle_3203; 08-02-2016, 07:38 PM.

Comment

• Did they call and give you a COE?

Comment

Last edited by Eagle_3203; 08-02-2016, 04:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
                  anyone have any ideas from experience about this?: Called persec last week, was told my file was submitted for adjudication. Does that mean I "passed" my poly or does it mean something else? Thanks in advance!
                  It just means that PERSEC is reviewing the results from your polygraph session. The polygrapher will have submitted his results along with his/her recommendations. The final decision will come from an independent panel/individual at HQ who will either have you continue along or stop the process.

Whether they account any other factors at this stage I do not know. I believe this is solely based on the polygraph session.

After your background investigation is completed is when a panel will determine if you are suitable or not for employment.

Hope that helps.

Comment

• If you are told you are in adjudication.... from anyone's past experiences or knowledge, does that mean I am moving forward or....

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
                      If you are told you are in adjudication.... from anyone's past experiences or knowledge, does that mean I am moving forward or....
                      I found this info on the CBP website, they are also DHS. Check out the link it may be helpful.
                      https://www.cbp.gov/careers/join-cbp...-investigation

Comment

• Originally posted by Shera View Post
                        I found this info on the CBP website, they are also DHS. Check out the link it may be helpful.
                        https://www.cbp.gov/careers/join-cbp...-investigation
                        i've seen this already thanks though

Comment

• 877 area code look out. Conditionals being offered for third announcement

Comment

• Originally posted by Jobadaci View Post
                            877 area code look out. Conditionals being offered for third announcement
                            Turn on your pms please

Comment

• ok...turned on

Comment

• A pm has been sent my friend

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9964 users online. 451 members and 9513 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X