300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ddawg View Post
    I was in the January announcement and just now got to turning in my equip.
    Wow why so late

Comment

• Ddawg I'm right there with you. 2nd announcement and just got my equip emailed to me a few days ago. Finished medical almost 3 weeks ago.

Comment

• When the CALL comes... what area code have you all seen? 202

Comment

• It's always been an 877 number

Comment

• Originally posted by RustyJames View Post
            Doc, don't even worry about it. The sooner you finish, the longer you'll be waiting around for the academy to start. Besides, based on this thread nobody even knows when the academy dates are.
            The reason Academy dates is not posted on this forum is because of OPSEC. Once you get the final offer for the position you applied, you will get all detailed information needed. Just follow the dash board, and wait for the agency (HR) to call. Good luck with your process!

Comment

• Originally posted by Frostbite 22 View Post
              When the CALL comes... what area code have you all seen? 202
              If you applied for this position and have assess to the dash board. Navigate to the contact information with the 877 area code, I would suggest you take that number down and save it on your phone. Give it a name so you will know who is calling you. Good luck with your hiring process.

Comment

When the CALL comes... what area code have you all seen? 202

For all my calls they have been from 3 or 5 digit numbers.

Comment

• Jefferywd1981

Same for me. Completed my medical long before i received equip info. I have that submitted so onward and upwards with any luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by maddycurls View Post
                    For all my calls they have been from 3 or 5 digit numbers.

Ok thanks I have a check mark of selection decision, but no star over conditional offer

Comment

Ok thanks I have a check mark of selection decision, but no star over conditional offer
                      The check mark will go on top of conditional offer when they call you and you accept it!

Comment

• Has anybody else had issues regsistering for their equip? I have until Wedneday to submit it all and I tried today and it kept giving me a damn error code and told me to contact whoever sponsored me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jefferywd1981 View Post
                          Has anybody else had issues regsistering for their equip? I have until Wedneday to submit it all and I tried today and it kept giving me a damn error code and told me to contact whoever sponsored me.
                          If you are having issues, then contact the POC that send you the email with the eQIP link to discuss the issues. I would suggest responding to the email with your issues, then follow up with a phone call on Tuesday so that you made attempt to contact them before your expiration date on the required SF86.

Also, make sure you are reading the email and watch out for any additional forms or documents requested. You will need them when submitting your eQIP. Without these documents will delay your process or even worst, disqualified you for not following instructions. Good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Young416 View Post
                            If you are having issues, then contact the POC that send you the email with the eQIP link to discuss the issues. I would suggest responding to the email with your issues, then follow up with a phone call on Tuesday so that you made attempt to contact them before your expiration date on the required SF86.

Also, make sure you are reading the email and watch out for any additional forms or documents requested. You will need them when submitting your eQIP. Without these documents will delay your process or even worst, disqualified you for not following instructions. Good luck.

Young i pm'd you

Comment

• Yeah I've already filled out and signed everything I needed to and I emailed the person who's in charge of my packet. Was just hoping somebody on here had a similar issue and could help me solve it so I didn't have to wait until Tuesday. Thx anyway.

Comment

• For any current FEDs on this thread, do you know if they will match your pay upon completion of the academy or is this something that is negotiated with the final offer?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8858 users online. 300 members and 8558 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X