300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RustyJames View Post
    Doc, don't even worry about it. The sooner you finish, the longer you'll be waiting around for the academy to start. Besides, based on this thread nobody even knows when the academy dates are.
    the academies have already began... the dates are known the final offers are not.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
      the academies have already began... the dates are known the final offers are not.

He'd be surprised how much some people actually know ! Just because some are clueless doesn't mean all are.

Comment

Shocktroop is right, people have gotten final offers with report dates as early as July 10

Comment

• My apologies to those that I recommended calling. Worked for me with 2nd announcement. Hope it goes smooth for all of you.

As for me, poly scheduled. I didn't do ac for medical as I wasn't guaranteed I could do poly at the same time and I don't have the time and money to do multiple road trips. Shock, did you take poly twice?

Comment

• Originally posted by That1guy81 View Post
            Shocktroop is right, people have gotten final offers with report dates as early as July 10
            The earliest date I heard folks reporting for duty was 05/31.

Comment

Last edited by Eagle_3203; 08-02-2016, 07:39 PM.

Comment

• @Eagle Congrats!!! You'll get a conditional in a few weeks. Keep your cell on loud!

Comment

Last edited by Eagle_3203; 08-02-2016, 07:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle_3203 View Post
                    Thanks.. have you heard if they make calls on weekends? I'm looking forward to hearing what they offer me. What were you offered, if you don't mind me asking? PMs are on..
                    They do make calls on saturdays but not on this holiday weekend expect a call next week good luck

Comment

Last edited by Eagle_3203; 08-02-2016, 07:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle_3203 View Post
                        Thanks.. have you heard if they make calls on weekends? I'm looking forward to hearing what they offer me. What were you offered, if you don't mind me asking? PMs are on..

I am from the first annoucement and they called me during the week when I got my conditional.

Comment

This part i wouldn't sweat. If you got through your interview day without a headache you WILL get a conditional offer. There are more headaches to save your energy for ahead of you in the hiring process.
                          What types of headaches? What should we be prepared for?

Comment

• I still got a star over my selection decision... (Third announcement) hoping for a check mark soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I was in the January announcement and just now got to turning in my equip.

Comment

• I missed the last announcement unfortunately I will have to wait for the next one, whenever that will be.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8303 users online. 331 members and 7972 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X