Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Federal Air Marshal Service (FAMS)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Has anyone from the 2nd announcement received a final offer yet?

    Comment


    • Just as a heads up on time frames that could be expected... it took 21 days from the time I completed the field assessment til referral for selection. At this time Im currently awaiting a selection decision of the field office I will receive a conditional offer for much like most others from the third announcement. If you have not seen movement yet just be patient seems to be moving along rather well still. Check your dashboard every few days! I did not get a email that notified me I had been referred.
      Last edited by Trispengel; 06-30-2016, 01:32 AM.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Trispengel View Post
        Just as a heads up on time frames that could be expected... it took 21 days from the time I completed the field assessment til referral for selection. At this time Im currently awaiting selection decision much like most others from the third announcement. If you have not seen movement yet just be patient seems to be moving along rather well still.
        expect a conditional offer no less than one month from the interview day.

        Comment


        • Any offers from the 2nd announcement?

          Comment


          • I have green checks over everything up to selection decision but conditional offer is blank. I assume this is good?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Jobadaci View Post
              I have green checks over everything up to selection decision but conditional offer is blank. I assume this is good?
              What announcement are you?


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Jobadaci View Post
                I have green checks over everything up to selection decision but conditional offer is blank. I assume this is good?
                You have a check mark over selection decision?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
                  Has anyone from the 2nd announcement received a final offer yet?
                  I am from the first announcement, I was held up in medics because I needed to have a waiver signed. My medical finally cleared 6/14. Now a star over pre-appointment background check. I am assuming I passed poly...

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Shera View Post
                    I am from the first announcement, I was held up in medics because I needed to have a waiver signed. My medical finally cleared 6/14. Now a star over pre-appointment background check. I am assuming I passed poly...
                    i pmd you

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Shera View Post
                      I am from the first announcement, I was held up in medics because I needed to have a waiver signed. My medical finally cleared 6/14. Now a star over pre-appointment background check. I am assuming I passed poly...
                      Enable your pm's

                      Comment


                      • Enabled... Sorry about that
                        Last edited by Shera; 06-30-2016, 09:48 AM.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
                          Enable your pm's
                          Enabled

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Trispengel View Post
                            Just as a heads up on time frames that could be expected... it took 21 days from the time I completed the field assessment til referral for selection. At this time Im currently awaiting a selection decision of the field office I will receive a conditional offer for much like most others from the third announcement. If you have not seen movement yet just be patient seems to be moving along rather well still. Check your dashboard every few days! I did not get a email that notified me I had been referred.
                            "every few day" I can't resist checking it every few hours

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Barce504 View Post
                              "every few day" I can't resist checking it every few hours
                              This part i wouldn't sweat. If you got through your interview day without a headache you WILL get a conditional offer. There are more headaches to save your energy for ahead of you in the hiring process.

                              Comment


                              • yes i do third announcement

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 10811 users online. 435 members and 10376 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X