Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NoComment View Post
    Poly scheduled
    why so late? i did mine 2 weeks ago. what does your dashboard look like?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
      why so late? i did mine 2 weeks ago. what does your dashboard look like?
      Star over medical. Did FOH facility. According to contacts with FAMs, I've passed everything and just gotta do poly

Comment

• Ive turned in SF 86 and my I haven't been scheduled for poly. its been almost a month. should I be concerned? Im in the first announcement and I still have a blue star over "Pre-employment background check"

Comment

• Just keep pushing forward until you hear otherwise. They had a large number for recruitment, no one on this forum who is in the hiring process is an expert. If your still in the fight, your still in the fight. Keep pushing forward, it will take some time to get to the end.

“Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more"

Comment

Last edited by trdbeast; 12-30-2016, 04:48 PM.

Comment

• 2nd Ann- Did medical on 6/15. Still the blue star over medical. Haven't gotten any email or phone call in regards to the equip or scheduling my poly. I'll probably call mid week and start annoying some people.

Comment

• any final offers from the 2nd announcement?

Comment

Last edited by ddawg; 08-11-2016, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• Man I knew I should've just went up to AC and done all of my medical stuff there. I did it here in Atlanta then they had to send it out to another state and then that state sends it back to AC. It's only been about two weeks but dang. When did you complete your medical ddawg?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jefferywd1981 View Post
                      Man I knew I should've just went up to AC and done all of my medical stuff there. I did it here in Atlanta then they had to send it out to another state and then that state sends it back to AC. It's only been about two weeks but dang. When did you complete your medical ddawg?
                      Same week as you

Comment

• For those of you wondering about the date change under "referred for selection", don't worry about it. Same thing happened to me and I just had some positive movement.

Comment

Last edited by Eagle_3203; 08-02-2016, 07:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle_3203 View Post
                            Where are you at in the process now?
                            A green check mark over "referred for selection" and a blue star over "selection decision".

Comment

• Originally posted by RustyJames View Post
                              A green check mark over "referred for selection" and a blue star over "selection decision".
                              Same here, anybody know how long this specific stage takes form here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Barce504 View Post
                                Same here, anybody know how long this specific stage takes form here?
                                It doesnt take too long but you have to remember the third annoucement has more field offices than the first annoucement. Once u see the green check mark over selection decision then you will be getting a call for a COE!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5046 users online. 248 members and 4798 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X