Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagle_3203. Still waiting on word. Did FO visit over a month ago and star is still over referred for selection

Comment

• That1guy81, when were you able to access your equip? I've already done my medical and I haven't received any instructions on when to submit my equip? Anybody do their equip before their medical?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jefferywd1981 View Post
        That1guy81, when were you able to access your equip? I've already done my medical and I haven't received any instructions on when to submit my equip? Anybody do their equip before their medical?
        I recieved mine about a week after I got
        My Coe.... Direct email from someone in agency, that gave instructions on how to fill it out and a due date.

I also was instructed to do my medical but the soonest available appt in the San Diego area was not till this coming week. Been waiting 3-4 weeks to do it

Comment

• I'll call tomorrow and figure it out. Thx guys

Comment

• Anyone have any idea on academy dates? I see a few on here have final offers. I'm 3rd announcement and was curios if they were trying to have an academy before the end of the year.

Comment

• anyone from the 2nd announcement get a final offer

Comment

• Anyone from the third announcement see any movement from the "referred for selection" area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Airborne83 View Post
                  Anyone from the third announcement see any movement from the "referred for selection" area?

Not yet. Those like me that interviewed in late May should be hearing about any movement in the next two weeks.

Comment

• I wouldnt count on it. Myself and several others that interviewed the first week of may still haven't heard anything.

Comment

• I interviewed in April and I've been stuck on "selection decision" for about a month.

We are born naked, wet, and hungry. Then things get worse.

Comment

Last edited by Eagle_3203; 08-02-2016, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Last edited by ddawg; 08-11-2016, 11:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ddawg View Post
                            Just curious if anyone knows. I've already done my medical and my pre background is " in progress" still havent received any information about my equip yet. I think I'm the 2nd announcement for NY/NJ.
                            How do you know you background is in progress?

Comment

Last edited by ddawg; 08-11-2016, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Last edited by ddawg; 08-11-2016, 11:22 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4830 users online. 253 members and 4577 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X