Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AGENT-X View Post
    Had my SI on Friday.
    Nice dude. post SI waiting on poly however I just moved overseas, and waiting for my FO to transfer me to the one here. I'm going to assume this will set me back a bit in terms of the length of the process.

Comment

Thanks. Hopefully they can get your FO transferred without much hassle to you. Though I imagine the move will make the process take longer when they have to actually investigate your background.

On another note, has anyone else had the experience where the FO tells you all of the bad things about the agency? I imagine it's done so there is not questions as to what you are committing to, but it seems like they're almost trying to talk you out of it. Once I'd say I understand or Ive already considered those things they seem to brighten up and start talking about what my next step will be. Just found this funny.

Comment

Any movement on polygraph for any of you guys?

Comment

*crickets*
          Anybody alive on this thread?

Comment

Whatsup guys...trying to keep this thing alive. No word on poly still...it will be 4 months since my SI next week. I'm sure the election is a huge factor and the fact that I'm overseas. We will be coming up on a year in a little over a month.

Comment

Originally posted by bscat89 View Post
              Whatsup guys...trying to keep this thing alive. No word on poly still...it will be 4 months since my SI next week. I'm sure the election is a huge factor and the fact that I'm overseas. We will be coming up on a year in a little over a month.
              Coming up on 4 months myself! The ladybat Human Capital said I should follow up with sasupport but they never emailed me back at roughly 4 weeks and counting. This process is all about patience though!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11454 users online. 472 members and 10982 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X