Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Njw85
    commented on 's reply
    Exactly, that’s why I posted that. It’s been proven that sociopaths can get through it.

• Baneblood
    commented on 's reply
    Could or could not be. They’re currently looking to be funded for 400 (based on current bills and conjecture coming from the hill) to counter attrition and the heightened tempo. I was only answering Oscars question about why another announcement. People’s chances of receiving a TSL is not something I can forecast.

• Checkmate
    commented on 's reply
    Baneblood, when you say they don't have enough applicants, does that mean that getting picked up on this latest bid that's open now is likely? Maybe I'm misunderstanding, because I really am out of the loop with ICE/ERO hiring practices and trends.

So with 2000 applicants for this bid, you're saying they're realistically only going to get a fraction that are qualified and go all the way through. If my hat is in the ring and I'm qualified, it sounds to me like an offer is likely.

• Baneblood
    commented on 's reply
    Man, doesn’t border patrol have a test to weed these types out? Shame.

• Njw85
    replied
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ind...991.html%3famp

what a shame!

Leave a comment:

• KJB
    commented on 's reply
    Well I think a lot of us were hung up in Medical Review, they added a doctor and two nurses to help clear the backlog so hopefully it will expedite some of us.

• OscarB201
    commented on 's reply
    Correct and probably good chance that I will be out. But I just want to know already and put it behind and be at peace.

• Baneblood
    commented on 's reply
    nah man, first round is all computers. when it comes to referrals you're now dealing with humans.

• 1RidgeRunner7
    commented on 's reply
    Baneblood. I am imagining an employee sitting at a cubicle scanning apps and w/o thinking or seeing updates have been done, they toss the app out for an incorrect answer. lol
    But thanks anyways.

• Baneblood
    commented on 's reply
    were at the bottom of the barrel, they didn't even have enough applicants for a class in Oct and November and the Septembers class is 19 deep. They need more people in the pool to continue and they're going to be funded for 400 bodies fiscal 19. out of 2000 with a new poly graph that is basically nothing. expect only a quarter if that to make it into the process. they know what they're doing.

Last thing I knew you refused a second poly so I don't know if you are actually as "done" as you think you are. no disrespect intended.

• OscarB201
    replied
    So I was wondering and frustrated at the same time. They just open another announcement for another 2000 applicants because they need more DOs. What happen to all of us that apply on Dec 2017 that are still pending? Why don't they just finish up with all those applicants and make a decision already, YES or NO before start to pick up more applicants? I have, to my knowledge, completed everything.

Leave a comment:

• KJB
    commented on 's reply
    I applied to the 12-2017 announcement at 0735, by 0807 it was closed and I had my email to take my assessment. I started the application at about 0715, so I assume it came live at about 0700. All times are in PST.

• KJB
    commented on 's reply
    My first BOP background was accepted right away, my BOP five year was kicked back for stuff they didn't catch in the first one. My ICE e-QIP was accepted right away, and despite making any changes it was kicked back to me by CBP. At this point they are in a position where they need applicants in a real bad way, they are not going to rescind your TSL for stuff like this, especially if you show that you are trying to get them what they need.

• Baneblood
    commented on 's reply
    someone somewhere else spoke to HQ and they said it'll remain in its original order as received.

Oohrah Ridge Runner, you'll be fine.
    Last edited by Baneblood; 09-17-2018, 10:36 AM.

• 1RidgeRunner7
    commented on 's reply
    I am an idiot. I decided to look over my app before the announcement closes. Lets just say one of the answers that is suppose to be "NO" was marked down as a "YES". Had to do a quick update.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2673 users online. 158 members and 2515 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X