Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 00BCK View Post
    Yeah that's the strange part my BI investigator called yesterday and said he would send in my packet by the end of the week. Then less tha 24 hours later I got the call and EOD.
    damn that's whats up. congrats.

Comment

Yeah that's the strange part my BI investigator called yesterday and said he would send in my packet by the end of the week. Then less tha 24 hours later I got the call and EOD.
      That's great, congrats. I did my BI last year and everything else is already done....some things being completed TWICE. I'm still waiting on that call though. I know it varies from office to office since I'll be at the Newark office and figure that the southern offices move quicker but I just wish I knew there was some sort of ballpark time frame I could go by. Is anyone else from the Newark office or know anything about that office?

Comment

Just got "The Call" EOD April 3rd FLETC April 12th.

But they are saying the starting pay for San Antonio is 39k. Which i can't live with.
        Awesome news bro!! "The Call" has finally been delivered to one of us! April 12th, like it's no thing. I think I speak for all in congratulating you...CONGRATS!!!
        Well done ↕ EOD in the bag.

Comment

• Background

Originally posted by 00BCK View Post
          PSU told me that I passed first phase of investigation and it cleared me for EOD on March 10th, a day after my One stop. In theory, if I was cleared by medical I could have received an offer and EOD while PSU concludes the second phase of investigation...

My understanding is that that second phase is for SSBI... Normally required for Top Secret, but ICE is doing it in case DOs are assigned to task force and need TS etc... Investigation and adjudication would alrerady be done... But DOs will normally keep Secret Level till TS is actually needed.

Thats probably why your EOD came before investigation result was submitted.

Comment

• Anyone here do the One-Stop in Los Angeles? Any news or updates?

Comment

• For anyone that passed the medical, did you get notified by email that you passed and what was the time frame thanks.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by justwantachance View Post
                For anyone that passed the medical, did you get notified by email that you passed and what was the time frame thanks.

I got notified by email that I passed medical physical board interview and background only waiting on drug test results

Comment

• Originally posted by ChicagoCCSCO14 View Post
                  I got notified by email that I passed medical physical board interview and background only waiting on drug test results
                  Thanks man

Comment

• Originally posted by ChicagoCCSCO14 View Post
                    How long before you got notified?

Comment

• I went to Dallas one stop in late February and got notified last week
                      My location is for Chicago tho
                      So I'm assuming I wouldn't hear anything back till after all southern areas have gotten there's first

Comment

• Just finished one stop in NYC anyone else apply to Newark office?

Comment

• Just finished one stop in NYC anyone else apply to Newark office?

Comment

• academy slots

Originally posted by ChicagoCCSCO14 View Post
                            I went to Dallas one stop in late February and got notified last week
                            My location is for Chicago tho
                            So I'm assuming I wouldn't hear anything back till after all southern areas have gotten there's first
                            I am not sure that is the case. People get offer for the AOR they applied for... if there are openings there.. For example, I applied for Boston... If there are openings here... I will be offered a job here because the guy that applied for job in that region will be offered job in that region.. This is because we only had on choice... when we applied.. at least this is what I was explained at One Stop... So If I clear everything and there are still openings in Boston.. I might get an offer.

Comment

• Originally posted by cvboy View Post
                              I am not sure that is the case. People get offer for the AOR they applied for... if there are openings there.. For example, I applied for Boston... If there are openings here... I will be offered a job here because the guy that applied for job in that region will be offered job in that region.. This is because we only had on choice... when we applied.. at least this is what I was explained at One Stop... So If I clear everything and there are still openings in Boston.. I might get an offer.
                              You're correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Reading on the other board the academy exempt (BP) is being told from HR that they are 2nd priority candidates. Folks needing academy are 1st priority

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4495 users online. 266 members and 4229 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X