Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • You're right.

    I thought they were GS. More money, even better. Lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • If you have 6C retirement, you are on the GL scale...

      GL gives extra money to grade 1 through 10. At 11+, you are a GS again.

      Comment


      • Trying to decide if I should accept my contracting gig overseas and collect a few months of pay checks until the next step in all this. Especially since the background investigator told a reference of mine that it is a very long process lol. That was after he asked her if we had relations together😂

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ChicagoCCSCO14 View Post
          Mine is Chicago
          Non fed
          Mine is Atlanta, and I'm not currently fed either. Stiiill waiting on that one.. lol
          Last edited by skip_monroe81; 03-18-2016, 11:37 PM.

          Comment


          • got a letter from comprehensive health services (the contractors from the one stop)
            It was a copy of my ECG and said i have a slightly elevated heart rate. it says they wanted to bring it to my attention and to go over the results with my physician. it also says please do not send additional documentation regarding any abnormalities unless requested by comprehensive health services.

            Anyone else get anything like this ? I still haven't received an e-mail or anything telling me to follow-up on anything with a doctor.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by fed2015 View Post
              If you have 6C retirement, you are on the GL scale...
              It's not that cut and dried.

              CBP Officers are 6C covered.(Although "6C" is largely a misnomer these days since the last of the true 6C hires occurred during the early 80's. Virtually everybody currently on the job is really a FERS 12D hire."

              They are paid on straight GS pay scale.

              US Capital Police, US Supreme Court Police, USSS-UD, Park Police are all 6C covered and under a non-GL pay scale as well.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by RCv2 View Post
                got a letter from comprehensive health services (the contractors from the one stop)
                It was a copy of my ECG and said i have a slightly elevated heart rate. it says they wanted to bring it to my attention and to go over the results with my physician. it also says please do not send additional documentation regarding any abnormalities unless requested by comprehensive health services.

                Anyone else get anything like this ? I still haven't received an e-mail or anything telling me to follow-up on anything with a doctor.
                My friend got that letter right before medical asked him to go get another ecg

                Comment


                • well this letter is dated march 4. recieved it a little over a week ago and still haven't been told to get another ecg.
                  they would notify me via e-mail right ?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by RCv2 View Post
                    well this letter is dated march 4. recieved it a little over a week ago and still haven't been told to get another ecg.
                    they would notify me via e-mail right ?
                    My notice came by email.

                    Is the letter from Comprehensive Health Services (CHS) or ICE?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by 31bguardians View Post
                      Trying to decide if I should accept my contracting gig overseas and collect a few months of pay checks until the next step in all this. Especially since the background investigator told a reference of mine that it is a very long process lol. That was after he asked her if we had relations together������
                      I wouldn't put a lot of stock into what the BI says about the job. The BIs are not even ICE employees, or ICE officers for that matter.

                      I don't want to rain on y'all's parade, but unfortunately more TSLs went out than people who are going get hired. And of those people who will get lucky and finally get "the call", there is no telling when that will be. Lucky people who put in for places with openings that need to be filled yesterday will get the call first. If you put in for a place with less of a need will get the call later or as spots open up.

                      You also have to think that they only push through 24 people per class, and they don't give people the call until everything is lined up for the most part. So I imagine there are some dudes on this current list who will pass everything and still not get the call for a good while.

                      With all that being said you could get the call in a month, or in 6, or not at all. Something to consider when making plans for the future while in TSL limbo.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by RCv2 View Post
                        got a letter from comprehensive health services (the contractors from the one stop)
                        It was a copy of my ECG and said i have a slightly elevated heart rate. it says they wanted to bring it to my attention and to go over the results with my physician. it also says please do not send additional documentation regarding any abnormalities unless requested by comprehensive health services.

                        Anyone else get anything like this ? I still haven't received an e-mail or anything telling me to follow-up on anything with a doctor.
                        I'm in the same exact boat as you. I got that letter too. My results were fine, but the medical company sends that out to you for your own records, at least that's what was told to me by ICE. I called DSC about it this week and they advised that it's not any correspondence from them. So, I don't need to send any follow-up docs at this time, unless ICE requests it. I was advised that if they need any additional info/follow-ups then they will send you an email directly requesting whatever info they need. I haven't gotten anything from them since the One-Stop in Dallas, except to complete a survey. Hopefully we get some movement soon.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by N8 View Post
                          I wouldn't put a lot of stock into what the BI says about the job. The BIs are not even ICE employees, or ICE officers for that matter.

                          I don't want to rain on y'all's parade, but unfortunately more TSLs went out than people who are going get hired. And of those people who will get lucky and finally get "the call", there is no telling when that will be. Lucky people who put in for places with openings that need to be filled yesterday will get the call first. If you put in for a place with less of a need will get the call later or as spots open up.

                          You also have to think that they only push through 24 people per class, and they don't give people the call until everything is lined up for the most part. So I imagine there are some dudes on this current list who will pass everything and still not get the call for a good while.

                          With all that being said you could get the call in a month, or in 6, or not at all. Something to consider when making plans for the future while in TSL limbo.
                          Really not a fan of all the sense you made in this post

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Junior2014 View Post
                            I'm in the same exact boat as you. I got that letter too. My results were fine, but the medical company sends that out to you for your own records, at least that's what was told to me by ICE. I called DSC about it this week and they advised that it's not any correspondence from them. So, I don't need to send any follow-up docs at this time, unless ICE requests it. I was advised that if they need any additional info/follow-ups then they will send you an email directly requesting whatever info they need. I haven't gotten anything from them since the One-Stop in Dallas, except to complete a survey. Hopefully we get some movement soon.
                            ok, great. I figured they just sent it to avoid being sued or something if there ends up being a serious heart problem.

                            Comment


                            • For anyone has completed the One Stop.

                              Question regarding medical. Specifically vision testing. Did you take a color vision test?

                              I have a color vision deficiency. But actually employed by a full time fed swat team. Every agency has slightly different standards. Just curious if they test and if anyone knows what test is used.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SF7.62 View Post
                                For anyone has completed the One Stop.

                                Question regarding medical. Specifically vision testing. Did you take a color vision test?

                                I have a color vision deficiency. But actually employed by a full time fed swat team. Every agency has slightly different standards. Just curious if they test and if anyone knows what test is used.
                                Yes

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 4413 users online. 305 members and 4108 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X