Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's the NY office? Also, the announcement read that offers were going to be made within 90 days of closing, is that true?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by nevergiveup725 View Post
      How's the NY office? Also, the announcement read that offers were going to be made within 90 days of closing, is that true?

Last IEA announcement took about 2 months for TSL's.

Comment

• Fingers crossed on this one. 15 years LEO with NPS. Covered position, FLETC trained. Any insight for the job, training, work environment, selection process, etc. Let me know (PM).

Thx

Comment

• Anyone have any insight on the PT test? I see an obstacle course and 1.5 mile run at FLETC and the pre-employment being push ups and step test?

Comment

• Your pm box is full, Kansan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zman007 View Post
              Anyone have any insight on the PT test? I see an obstacle course and 1.5 mile run at FLETC and the pre-employment being push ups and step test?
              There is no PT test to get hired. You have a step test / pushup test at the medical exam you have to do.

Comment

• I applied and I used my secret service resume which I also have a test (SAEE EXAM)this Friday the 16th....I left Secret Service on one of my headlines smh by a mistake when I uploaded it from USA jobs. I sincerely hope that does not disqualify me...I have a Bachelors in C.J 3.38 avg and 10 years LEO experience and prior Mil.....I need this job I really hope I get something with the federal government.

Comment

• Originally posted by NavyMa2 View Post
                  I applied and I used my secret service resume which I also have a test (SAEE EXAM)this Friday the 16th....I left Secret Service on one of my headlines smh by a mistake when I uploaded it from USA jobs. I sincerely hope that does not disqualify me...I have a Bachelors in C.J 3.38 avg and 10 years LEO experience and prior Mil.....I need this job I really hope I get something with the federal government.
                  You used a private format resume and not the usajobs resume builder format? That's you're first mistake.

Comment

• Originally posted by dh3521 View Post
                    You used a private format resume and not the usajobs resume builder format? That's you're first mistake.

Can you clear your PMs, please?

Comment

• Originally posted by NavyMa2 View Post
                      I applied and I used my secret service resume which I also have a test (SAEE EXAM)this Friday the 16th....I left Secret Service on one of my headlines smh by a mistake when I uploaded it from USA jobs. I sincerely hope that does not disqualify me...I have a Bachelors in C.J 3.38 avg and 10 years LEO experience and prior Mil.....I need this job I really hope I get something with the federal government.
                      I attached my resume "private format" to USAjobs back in 2010 and was later picked up by the Patrol in 2011. I guess at the time, I felt it was ok since I wasn't federal. That said, I've since made a USAjobs resume and have used it ever since including for the most recent Deportation announcement. Good luck.

Comment

• any update with this DO announcement?

Comment

• Originally posted by geek4life View Post
                          any update with this DO announcement?

I spoke with Dallas yesterday about processing time frames. I was told they would begin processing applications around January, and that there were 13,000 applications.

Comment

• 13,000........well, I guess I should keep my head up. =\

I applied for Dallas, too.

And I had no idea it's better to use the resume builder than your own resume. I'm curious if that's why I wasn't getting referred for a lot of positions. I mean, outside FLE jobs where they a lot of openings, like the CBP and USSS. I would always get the, "Even though you were qualified, better qualifed applicants are moving forward" emails.
                            Last edited by cur679; 11-17-2015, 11:10 AM.
                            CBP Officer

08/31/14-Tested
                            02/28/14-TSL Received
                            03/18/14-PFT1/MED
                            07/01/14-VBT/SI
                            07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted
                            07/22/14-Credit Report Pulled

Comment

• Originally posted by High Roller View Post
                              I spoke with Dallas yesterday about processing time frames. I was told they would begin processing applications around January, and that there were 13,000 applications.
                              That's discouraging. Makes you wonder why it was extended an additional two days

Comment

• Any idea of how many they plan to hire??

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7601 users online. 392 members and 7209 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X