Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did my one stop on 02/26 in Dallas. I got my medical follow up on 03/09 which is the same as yours. Just LASIK.. I just faxed over the paper they requested today.

And yes I am a current federal employee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Junior2014 View Post
      For the applicants that received a medical follow-up, are y'all current fed employees? Just curious cus I'm not and I did one-stop on 2/22 and haven't received any follow-up yet. I'm wondering if they are processing current Feds first. I had LASIK in 2014 and thought for sure I'd have to get additional documents for that; however, I did bring a letter to the one-stop from my primary doc saying I was healthy and have no restrictions. Maybe that helped.
      I am a fed. Who knows man?

Comment

• Cool, thanks! I'll stop banging my head against the wall now.

Comment

• Originally posted by CriminalJusticeStudent View Post
          Anyone know if there are plans for another hiring announcement?

I was told by ICE HR that the next citizens announcement would be around the end of this Fiscal Year. Aug/Sep time frame.
          Last edited by chuco915; 03-15-2016, 07:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lunytunezpr View Post
            Background check interview yet?

I haven't had mine yet LT, but did have correspondence with investigator about a credit freeze I had on Experian. The process was pretty short, I did what they asked for and unlocked it....in turn I asked them if they would be so kind and provide a rough, ballpark estimate regarding finishing time for the BG check.

My question was unsurprisingly ignored.. Hahahaa!! #hurryup

Comment

• Does anyone have a link too or any more information on the pay for this job? Preferably for pay grade 07.

Comment

• ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Originally posted by 31bguardians View Post
                Does anyone have a link too or any more information on the pay for this job? Preferably for pay grade 07.
                OPM.gov

More specifically: https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-over...ement-officer/
                Last edited by fed2015; 03-16-2016, 01:23 AM.

Comment

• Thumbs up^^^^
                  Last edited by skip_monroe81; 03-16-2016, 03:26 PM.

Comment

• Anybody have any info on the academy besides "it's tough" or "it's a joke"?

Are you marching around like border patrol? Getting smoked every day? Yelled at like boot camp?

Comment

• Originally posted by MHenrey50 View Post
                      Anybody have any info on the academy besides "it's tough" or "it's a joke"?

Are you marching around like border patrol? Getting smoked every day? Yelled at like boot camp?
                      You won't be getting yelled at.. It's fletc.
                      Not so much marching but walking in formation... Pt is pretty good come in shape not just in good enough shape to do the pt test, 2-3 times a week crossfit, long runs and mat room smoke sessions but it all depends on your instructor.
                      Exams are no joke.

Comment

• ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Originally posted by MHenrey50 View Post
                        Anybody have any info on the academy besides "it's tough" or "it's a joke"?

Here now,
                        It's not a joke but some classes are. FLETC makes us take some classes that don't belong on the agenda but o well. Marching exist but it's more of a relaxed March and only from class to class. Lunch time, before class and after class is our time (no marching).
                        The only time u get smoked is during PT. Just don't be the slowest one and u will be fine. Forgot, the yelling part exist if u aren't giving 110%. So yes it happens so those that can't carry there own weight (literally). Sometime they still graduate too [emoji52]

Last edited by Cleanguy15; 03-16-2016, 06:57 AM.

Comment

• I attended the Dallas OS. BI investigator met with several coworkers, supervisor, neighbors, my references and me already. He said he would be done and have my BI shipped off this week.

Comment

• BI or security packet?

Lady that did my security packet told me last week she finished it and sent it but I don't think it's the same as the actual background.

Comment

• How long are the PT sessions? Do you do a standard crossfit workout and then go for a long run or is it a mix of different activities? Can you walk us through a typical session? Also what is the fitness center there like?

Comment

• Originally posted by Old_Man77 View Post
                                How long are the PT sessions? Do you do a standard crossfit workout and then go for a long run or is it a mix of different activities? Can you walk us through a typical session? Also what is the fitness center there like?
                                Sessions are 1 hour 45 min long (sometimes)
                                My experience from 3 of our most common workouts: 1) get beat in the mat room. This includes push up, ab workouts, squats, burpees, crossfit stuff etc. (45min) medium paced run for another hour after that and is usually about 4 miles.
                                2) Short 15 min workout session with a long run. (6+miles)
                                3) weight room in lieu of run.

Again this is my experience and urs will vary on ur instructors (most are prior BP). Some love to run and some hate it. Fitness center is outdated and they can't keep up with the amount of people coming through so cleanliness is sometimes subpar.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3563 users online. 160 members and 3403 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X