Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by jimmycoughdrops View Post
    Just completed non OS physical and fit test. Very easy. But your legs will be smoked on that step test. There's no way to mess up the kneel test just an awkward 2 minutes with your arms pointing out. No drug test tho
    I hope when u say smokes u mean that the test was extremely easy.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • People come to fletc and fail it after they can't get over the wall... Idk how


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dh3521 View Post
        People come to fletc and fail it after they can't get over the wall... Idk how


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Maybe it's because they are big boned and didn't have enough time to get into shape. *sarcasm*




        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • Supposed to go over it not through it


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • All done with OS... Look forward to meeting everyone

            Comment


            • Got my one Stop in the morning. I know government timelines are a joke, but It says Interview 0800 and med at 1000. I thought interview was last either way I don't care. Im just ****ed I am missing a great day of fishing in the morning. Also that I shaved my ****ing beard for this and look like a child.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Cleanguy15 View Post
                I hope when u say smokes u mean that the test was extremely easy.


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                It wasn't so easy that everyone was blowing through it... I know one guy failed in Tampa the other day.
                Failed after coming all that way...you better push through...or be forced to take the infamous walk of shame. ..who drives all that way to give up on a test that will give them an incredible career with the loot to match.? Not me.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by skip_monroe81 View Post
                  It wasn't so easy that everyone was blowing through it... I know one guy failed in Tampa the other day.
                  Failed after coming all that way...you better push through...or be forced to take the infamous walk of shame. ..who drives all that way to give up on a test that will give them an incredible career with the loot to match.? Not me.
                  If that test was slightly hard for anyone they got to get on that track and make the announcement requirements. We had people drive 2400 miles here to the academy and day 4 drive all the way back. No sympathy for something they had more then enough time to prepare for. Good luck to u all


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • If you had any medical anything and put it on your medical forms best believe they are going to want documentation

                    Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Usmc1586 View Post
                      If you had any medical anything and put it on your medical forms best believe they are going to want documentation

                      Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
                      I Tried to say that on here way before you guys went but people don't wanna hear it, just like when we tell you guys don't show up to the academy and fail the PT test, if you get sent back you have to take the initial one at final standards or you go home again.

                      Oh and class 608 is on hold and there is a rumor future classes as well until funding comes through.




                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • Didn't funding get approved in January? Federal govt budget for this FY


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dh3521 View Post
                          I Tried to say that on here way before you guys went but people don't wanna hear it, just like when we tell you guys don't show up to the academy and fail the PT test, if you get sent back you have to take the initial one at final standards or you go home again.

                          Oh and class 608 is on hold and there is a rumor future classes as well until funding comes through.




                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Hearsay:
                          Heard that they are on hold since they don't have enough people to send to the academy. They hired to many BP (who don't have to attend)officers at once and not enough to off the street or other agency candidates.

                          This can be a good thing for people who just applied a few months ago.


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                          • One stop done and now let this background begin. What the next line of steps from here?

                            Comment


                            • I dont know if this has been covered but no one should assume since they complete their medical physical they are cleared because the medical section will still look at your paperwork and request additional documentation from specialists..

                              Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                              • One stop done and now let this background begin. What the next line of steps from here?

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 3915 users online. 189 members and 3726 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X