Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ziggymahoneys View Post
    Has anyone seen an instructional video on the kneel stand test I know it seems simple I just have never done this before and just want to make sure I'm doing it right. I wish it was a 1.5 mile run at least I know I can't screw that up. Also anyone hear anything post one stop a buddy of mine is at fletc now and said he was in his office for 3 months prior to fletc date
    Don't worry about it. You will following a recording.

Comment

• None OS applicant just got scheduled for physical and medical for next week.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by CriticalOperator View Post
        Don't worry about it. You will following a recording.

Like MEPS?

Comment

• Like some of you guys mentioned, even after being checked at one stop they would ask for an optometrist to check me and I just got that email. This if for post LASIK surgery.. Even though it's been three years and even though they already checked me lol. Oh well it is what it is.

Have to go and have them answer some questions on a piece of paper and then I have to mail or fax it to them before a specified date.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lunytunezpr View Post
            Like some of you guys mentioned, even after being checked at one stop they would ask for an optometrist to check me and I just got that email. This if for post LASIK surgery.. Even though it's been three years and even though they already checked me lol. Oh well it is what it is.

Have to go and have them answer some questions on a piece of paper and then I have to mail or fax it to them before a specified date.
            Costco did it same day and I had it faxed soon after. If that's the only thing they made u get check u must be lucky or in good physical health. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleanguy15 View Post
              Costco did it same day and I had it faxed soon after. If that's the only thing they made u get check u must be lucky or in good physical health. Good luck.

they charge just like a visit?

Comment

• Actually just talked to my doc where they did the surgery and they might fill it out if I send I through fax.

They might have me come in real quick but chances are doc will fill out paperwork using my latest check up which was less than a year ago.

We'll see.

Comment

Actually just talked to my doc where they did the surgery and they might fill it out if I send I through fax.

They might have me come in real quick but chances are doc will fill out paperwork using my latest check up which was less than a year ago.

We'll see.
                  Hope they don't ask Me for that stuff too. I Had prk about 8 years ago.

Comment

Mine was almost three years ago AND they checked me at one stop lol. It's a big circle but it is what it is.
                    I knew what I signed up for.. Federal government for 5 years, I know how hey work and this is normal lol

Comment

• Just completed the Tampa one-stop! Now the wait! About to eat a burger and some fries!

Comment

they charge just like a visit?
                        Yup like 50$

Comment

Ha! Nope, you'll need it. I was also emailed this morning. I had LASIK 12years ago and I'm a military pilot so it goes without saying I get pretty comprehensive eye exams every year.

Ah well, here's to finding a Costco with an available appointment!

Comment

• Originally posted by mitche27 View Post
                            Ha! Nope, you'll need it. I was also emailed this morning. I had LASIK 12years ago and I'm a military pilot so it goes without saying I get pretty comprehensive eye exams every year.

Ah well, here's to finding a Costco with an available appointment!
                            FYI they put those drops in my eyes that dilated my pupil. Last for about 3 hours. So I suggest adding someone else drive or take an uber

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleanguy15 View Post
                              FYI they put those drops in my eyes that dilated my pupil. Last for about 3 hours. So I suggest adding someone else drive or take an uber

When I go for my exams I just wear dark sunglasses lol

Comment

• Just completed non OS physical and fit test. Very easy. But your legs will be smoked on that step test. There's no way to mess up the kneel test just an awkward 2 minutes with your arms pointing out. No drug test tho

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 75372 users online. 207 members and 75165 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Today.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X