Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FL#BOY
    replied
    I applied for this announcement. Once I saw they were hiring for Florida, I couldn't pass up the opportunity. I'm currently Federal Law enforcement and I was told they are gonna be able to waived polygraph and background since I already have top secret clearance with DHS. I pray I get called.

Leave a comment:

• OscarB201
    commented on 's reply
    Did you get you EOD by email or by fedex?

• wrx116
    replied
    ShawnaD23
    send me a PM I interviewed in Newark and can give you an idea of how long the process takes as I'm waiting on EOD!

Leave a comment:

• ShawnaD23
    commented on 's reply
    any of you get referred from philly or newark on the June announcement?

• Kmiech
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you! Yeah hopefully you hear something soon. I took mine last Monday.

• OscarB201
    commented on 's reply
    When did you took the polygraph if you did?

• Njw85
    commented on 's reply
    Kmiech,

Congrats on passing and getting hired!!!!!! Hope I get good news as well.

• Baneblood
    commented on 's reply
    The word is random, but more than likely like kmiech just mentioned there are factors that will put you in the line of fire for a poly.

• Kmiech
    commented on 's reply
    I don’t think anybody knows for sure at this point. I can tell you that if you’ve previously “failed” a poly then you will take one.

• Checkmate
    replied
    I've read some conflicting information in this thread, so can someone clarify: what is the status of the polygraph requirement for ERO DO? It sounds like it's some random percentage of applicants, but by no means is it 100%. Is that right?

Leave a comment:

• OscarB201
    replied
    Congrats. You should hear something in about 3 weeks or so. Keep us posted..

Leave a comment:

• FNG41YR
    commented on 's reply
    It is pathetically easy. If you can walk, you can pass. Not to be an *** but if that is hard for anyone please dont apply.

• FNG41YR
    commented on 's reply
    You will be making copies etc etc

• Soccer5bl
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats. I haven’t really posted here. Just read comments but my timeline is identical except I passed my poly this past Tuesday pending QC. hopeful to get that call soon. No idea how much longer I’ll have to wait but I didn’t even think they were going to do an academy in December. At least you’ll earn enough annual to not be in Georgia for the holidays.

• GeauxEC1
    replied
    Originally posted by Kmiech View Post
    Thank you! My timeline is almost identically to wrx. If you have any other questions let me know.
    PM sent

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2649 users online. 160 members and 2489 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X