Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I keep telling friends that about this one stop, Watch how this process goes. Most Vets with disability ratings have it hard with all the hoops. Once your background gets started you know you're moving. Check your credit report and see if OPM has pulled it, that's the first thing they do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleanguy15 View Post
      Very true about medical^

But.......
      I hope u all read the email that u got from HR about the one stop. It said to bring all information regarding VA and past medical history i.e. LASIK. I gave my buddy the low down and told him to get the X-rays and Doctor memo ready.

I brought my Lasik paperwork and they told me it wasn't needed. I passed everything there. So well see

Comment

• Originally posted by Lunytunezpr View Post
        I brought my Lasik paperwork and they told me it wasn't needed. I passed everything there. So well see
        Yea man, they need it in a special format probably. After they found out that I had LASIK they sent me a form and I had to get an eye doctor to fill out to clear me. Took like 24 hours to go to Costco get it filled out and faxed. Good luck

Comment

Yea man, they need it in a special format probably. After they found out that I had LASIK they sent me a form and I had to get an eye doctor to fill out to clear me. Took like 24 hours to go to Costco get it filled out and faxed. Good luck

They didn't even look at it. They just said it wasn't needed. I guess I'll wait and see what medical with ICE has to say after they get my chart with all paperwork they did there.

Comment

Very true about medical^

But.......
            I hope u all read the email that u got from HR about the one stop. It said to bring all information regarding VA and past medical history i.e. LASIK. I gave my buddy the low down and told him to get the X-rays and Doctor memo ready.

Yeah I knew I was going to get held up so I already had my Dr's on stand by lol but the medical review office kept screwing up so it took months to get cleared

Comment

• Hate de-rail the current convo, but anyone who's completed their one-stop have any insight on what to wear for the interview? I e-mailed HR and they told me that I was "allowed to wear fitness attire".

Just hoping to get a sense of how others have interpreted this.
              Last edited by STG2_W; 02-29-2016, 07:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by STG2_W View Post
                Hate de-rail the current convo, but anyone who's completed their one-stop have any insight on what to wear for the interview? I e-mailed HR and they told me that I was "allowed to wear fitness attire".

Just hoping to get a sense of how others have interpreted tthi.
                Many people who have went, said that fitness attire is required since it would be a fairly quick process and business attire is not necessary. Also, the One-Stop scheduled event email that you received has a FAQ for What should I wear? Following from that it says "Structured Interview: Due to the nature of the expedited pre-employment processing, business attire will not be required". This would also be the instructions you should follow unless told otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoELoH View Post
                  Many people who have went, said that fitness attire is required since it would be a fairly quick process and business attire is not necessary. Also, the One-Stop scheduled event email that you received has a FAQ for What should I wear? Following from that it says "Structured Interview: Due to the nature of the expedited pre-employment processing, business attire will not be required". This would also be the instructions you should follow unless told otherwise.
                  That's what I figured, but I just wanted to be sure. I'm new to the fed LEO hiring process so I wanted to be sure I wasn't missing something. Thanks for your input.

Comment

• Originally posted by STG2_W View Post
                    Hate de-rail the current convo, but anyone who's completed their one-stop have any insight on what to wear for the interview? I e-mailed HR and they told me that I was "allowed to wear fitness attire".

Just hoping to get a sense of how others have interpreted this.

Fitness gear.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lunytunezpr View Post
                      Fitness gear.
                      Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by dh3521 View Post
                        If you knew how ****ed up our process was you'd understand the need for a one stop, mine from app to eod was 5 months.

Wow...I wish my app to eod was 5 mos lol. I've been waiting over a year now.

Comment

• Originally posted by DFAB1986 View Post
                          Wow...I wish my app to eod was 5 mos lol. I've been waiting over a year now.
                          You and many others, guess you'll be getting skipped over with all these people speeding through the process with the one stop...jk. Good luck you'll get it soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by dh3521 View Post
                            You and many others, guess you'll be getting skipped over with all these people speeding through the process with the one stop...jk. Good luck you'll get it soon.

Lol...God I hope not....but it does seem that way though. But again, I guess it just depends on what office you were selected for. I see mostly everyone here is in a southern office while I'm in the Northeast. I figured there were a bunch from the original IEA announcement but it seems like we are moving slower than those who initially applied to the DO announcement. As long as I do get the call though, that's all that matters. I'm ready to get moving.

Comment

• ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Originally posted by DFAB1986 View Post
                              Lol...God I hope not....but it does seem that way though. But again, I guess it just depends on what office you were selected for. I see mostly everyone here is in a southern office while I'm in the Northeast. I figured there were a bunch from the original IEA announcement but it seems like we are moving slower than those who initially applied to the DO announcement. As long as I do get the call though, that's all that matters. I'm ready to get moving.
                              You trying to go to NY?

Comment

You trying to go to NY?

Newark

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6516 users online. 348 members and 6168 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X