Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah.... Thanks for the late advice there buddy. What a shame the Federal system is if what you say is true.

Originally posted by FEDPO View Post
    Just answer "expert," or someone else will get it over you who does answer expert/experienced. I've been with the fed for a while and HR's computers (or some low level HR assistant) pick the best qualified only based on your A,B,C... choices. So you can roll the dice if you choose "no experience," even if you are an experienced LEO but just haven't transported an "alien," yet you may have arrested and transported felons, homicide suspects, etc... So if your a fed or even have heard about how fed HR works, than make your choice, but if you choose unexperienced you most likely won't get chosen. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by ldfergu View Post
      Did each person only get offered one location or multiple on the last announcement?

By the way I answered E for about 85% and D for about 15%. Think that's enough to get referred??
      Depended on the locations the person selected. If both locations had openings I saw people get multiple choices from each, others only got one offer for one location they selected. However no one got offered anything outside of their selected locations. So if they filled all the slots for what you picked you were SOL.

Comment

Did each person only get offered one location or multiple on the last announcement?

By the way I answered E for about 85% and D for about 15%. Think that's enough to get referred??
        I was offered 4 in the areas I applied, but we were allowed to select 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

**deleted**
          Last edited by CL22; 08-11-2016, 03:19 PM.

Comment

How long does it take to receive a TSL?
            CBP Officer

08/31/14-Tested
            02/28/14-TSL Received
            03/18/14-PFT1/MED
            07/01/14-VBT/SI
            07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted
            07/22/14-Credit Report Pulled

Comment

What's a TSL?

Comment

Tentative selection letter.

Comment

Originally posted by Jrod26 View Post
                  What's a TSL?
                  Tentative selection letter

Comment

Are you are prior BPA, CBPO or a 287g Officer?

Comment

• Originally posted by dh3521 View Post
                      Yes they don't care about your current clearance or medical/pft they want their own, as to the academy dates I'll PM you when you turn them on.

Agree with everything but clearance. Depending on where and when your clearance was done they can accept it as they did with me and another guy from Dept. Of Interior and both have DHS adjudicated clearances with no new BI. It really just depends on PSU

Comment

• Originally posted by esoj37 View Post
                        Are you are prior BPA, CBPO or a 287g Officer?
                        None of the above. Ranger with NPS

Comment

• My PMs are full for anyone trying to message me, I'll take care of it later

Comment

• What is PSU?

Comment

• Originally posted by FEDPO View Post
                              Just answer "expert," or someone else will get it over you who does answer expert/experienced. I've been with the fed for a while and HR's computers (or some low level HR assistant) pick the best qualified only based on your A,B,C... choices. So you can roll the dice if you choose "no experience," even if you are an experienced LEO but just haven't transported an "alien," yet you may have arrested and transported felons, homicide suspects, etc... So if your a fed or even have heard about how fed HR works, than make your choice, but if you choose unexperienced you most likely won't get chosen. Good luck.
                              I usually give myself the benefit of the doubt, but when the questions are that specific, I kind of just let the chips fall where they may. It is what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by ldfergu View Post
                                What is PSU?
                                Personal security unit

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11685 users online. 475 members and 11210 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X