Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FL#BOY
    replied
    Ha ha ha???

Leave a comment:

• Baneblood
    commented on 's reply
    Belly Over Pants

• FL#BOY
    commented on 's reply
    I'm currently a Fed also...If you don't mind me asking. What agency are u with currently?

• Baneblood
    commented on 's reply
    I am a current Fed LEO and Marine Vet.

• FL#BOY
    replied
    Are any of you guys and gals currently in law enforcement?

Leave a comment:

• Baneblood
    commented on 's reply
    I totally feel what you are saying, but have you questioned them and won in regards to the OHC having to ensure its on both? Not trying to argue, just wanting to know if what your advocating is based on first hand experience or just your interpretation of the directive?

• FORMER_USBP
    commented on 's reply
    Stop being mislead everyone. Per ICE Directive in regards to the polygraph, Section 4.3 clearly states it is the responsibility of the Office of Human Capital to ensure that the HSI and DO positions job announcements and TSLs clearly state you must successfully pass a pre-employment polygraph.

Don't be fooled and question them. If it does not state it in the offer letter AND job announcement, then they are not following their own directive. This calls to question the integrity of the hiring process. They are quick to follow the directive as far as administering it but not fully reading the full directive.

• KJB
    commented on 's reply
    Possibly because the job announcement and application process indicated it was a possibility

• GeauxEC1
    commented on 's reply
    I thought that even if it didn’t mention it in the TSL we could still be subject to one, no?

• GeauxEC1
    commented on 's reply
    Are you referring to the all female announcement?

• GeauxEC1
    replied
    Originally posted by FORMER_USBP View Post
    What does it state in your TSL under security requirements?
    My TSL from 9/6/2018 did not mention a polygraph under the security requirements.

Leave a comment:

• ShawnaD23
    replied
    Nothing yet from my ladies ?

Leave a comment:

• KJB
    commented on 's reply
    My March 18 TSL did not state anything about a poly. Last time I spoke to HR they told me as soon as I clear medical they will be sending my final offer with EOD. From what I understand polys are random, unless other circumstances warrant one, until they can get enough polygraph people to do 100%.

• KJB
    commented on 's reply
    He is still waiting on an EOD.

• FORMER_USBP
    commented on 's reply
    What does it state in your TSL under security requirements?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4603 users online. 297 members and 4306 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X