Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Radio Raheem View Post
    I gathered as much, but unfortunately I gathered too late. Like I said, things happen for a reason. I feel I either avoided something adverse or I'm moving too fast to be able to receive something great. There have been times in my life where I didn't take the stairs in front of me and when I walked around the corner, there was an elevator. We shall see. Blessings come from above regardless of when an application is turned in or what one-stop employment function I attend or fail to attend.
    I read in another forum that you can still schedule a one-stop appointment of you e-mail HR.

Comment

• Well this thread is getting too religiousy..back on topic. So have any you decided what you're going to wear for the OB? I wish I would've known about changing my OS date.

Comment

• Originally posted by STG2_W View Post
        I read in another forum that you can still schedule a one-stop appointment of you e-mail HR.
        I will try to call. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by JesusChristfollower View Post
          I am a disciple and also a worshipper of the only true living God, the Lord and my savior Jesus Christ. I jumped on the OS shop opportunity because I believe it was the Lord opening doors for me, and it would be an egregious mistake on my part to ignore such blessing and not take full advantage of this opportunity. By the grace of God, my BI is already cleared, so all I have left is the Oral board and the Medical portion and the OS shop will take care of them. My OS shop appointment is 2 hours away from where I currently live. Yeah, God has been good to me.
          That's nice

Comment

• Feels like one of those "aww, bless your heart" moments

Comment

• Originally posted by CriticalOperator View Post
              Well this thread is getting too religiousy..back on topic. So have any you decided what you're going to wear for the OB? I wish I would've known about changing my OS date.
              I have no clue yet, my one stop doesn't tell me the order of what's first medical or interview lol
              Should I just bring a garment bag along or wear work out clothes under the suit haha
              Plus on the email it said something about dress attire not necessary because of how fast it's suppose to be but in gonna still do my best to look like a pro

Comment

• The email that was sent to me stated Medical at 12:00 and Oral interview ar 2:30. I will arrive at the hotel wearing workout clothes, but I will also have a nice suit ready in the vehicle to change into after the Medical. I refuse to go to the interview wearing workout clothes. It will only take about 5 minutes to change and get ready for the interview.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChicagoCCSCO14 View Post
                  I have no clue yet, my one stop doesn't tell me the order of what's first medical or interview lol
                  Should I just bring a garment bag along or wear work out clothes under the suit haha
                  Plus on the email it said something about dress attire not necessary because of how fast it's suppose to be but in gonna still do my best to look like a pro
                  I'm thinking a polo with some slacks. I want to follow the instructions but don't want to show up in workout clothes

Comment

• I'm wearing a UA shirt and shorts. Might bring a pair of jeans and polo just in case

Comment

• I might bring my suit just in case, but I doubt I'll have time to change. Everything is back to back to back. My medical/fitness/drug comes first.

They know the nature of the event. They will expect you to be in workout clothes. If you can go in a suit great, but I feel like it'll be impossible. No time to change at all

Comment

• Originally posted by Lunytunezpr View Post
                        I might bring my suit just in case, but I doubt I'll have time to change. Everything is back to back to back. My medical/fitness/drug comes first.

They know the nature of the event. They will expect you to be in workout clothes. If you can go in a suit great, but I feel like it'll be impossible. No time to change at all
                        I'm thinking the same. My ob is at 8 med and all that at 10

Comment

• Just received the equip email. GULP...here we go!

Comment

• Just got my equip email. Didn't choose a 1 stop. Good luck to everyone.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Lunytunezpr View Post
                              I might bring my suit just in case, but I doubt I'll have time to change. Everything is back to back to back. My medical/fitness/drug comes first.

Yeah I'm on the same page... They've told us they understand the nature of the expedited event. I'm holding them to it in my comfortable clothing. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by CriticalOperator View Post
                                I'm thinking the same. My ob is at 8 med and all that at 10
                                Nice.
                                My med is at 11 and structured interview at 130... I'm just ready to get there and back

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5553 users online. 295 members and 5258 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X