Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CriticalOperator View Post
    Just got FP cards
    Did you fill out EVERY SINGLE BOX?

Comment

• I got my one stop email last night for nyc but it doesn't have a time for the pt test just a 3pm for med and a 530 for panel? Anyone else run into this. Also for the people that have already gone what did you wear to the panel did you bring a suit?

Comment

• Originally posted by 00BCK View Post
        Did you fill out EVERY SINGLE BOX?
        Only the ones that apply. Name, date, ssn, tattoo, ht, wt, address, etc

Comment

• Originally posted by ziggymahoneys View Post
          I got my one stop email last night for nyc but it doesn't have a time for the pt test just a 3pm for med and a 530 for panel? Anyone else run into this. Also for the people that have already gone what did you wear to the panel did you bring a suit?
          The first dates for OS are in Dallas the week of the 22nd. Unless one of the applicants has a time machine, nobody can answer your question.

Comment

• Originally posted by CriticalOperator View Post
            Only the ones that apply. Name, date, ssn, tattoo, ht, wt, address, etc

Ok cool. I was wondering about the "Title, Agency, Bureau address"... Stuff on the bottom left

I'm just gonna leave that blank.

Comment

I got my one stop email last night for nyc but it doesn't have a time for the pt test just a 3pm for med and a 530 for panel? Anyone else run into this. Also for the people that have already gone what did you wear to the panel did you bring a suit?
              Email said that due to the nature of the event. Business attire is not required. My interview is literally right after my medical/fit/drug. I doubt I'll have to to change even if I wanted to..

I might bring my suit JUST IN CASE but they don't expect you to be in one for the interview.

Comment

• Thanks for the very informative response fed you must be an awesome guy. Seems you work for the bop.....that explains much of your personality good luck in your future endeavors

Comment

• Originally posted by skip_monroe81 View Post
                  Nice! I would send , but no fp cards just yet....I'm using the employer printer to handle these plentiful eqip pages. Better be good in the long run. I'm gonna hate to have finished everything on my end and still have to wait for my flippin fp card.

Then and only then..will it be time to use the pigeon-smoke combination in order to achieve victory lol. Maybe the card will be in the mail tomorrow. Then everything would be perfect for immediate, overnight shipment to Dallas.
                  That's the way to do it man...I can't stress enough the importance of the pigeon though. You need one that is broken in and well oiled.

Comment

• That is filled out by the finger printer

Comment

Wouldn't know bro. My OS is in Phoenix. My OB is at 0800 and med is at 1000

Comment

• I got my One Stop email for Tampa 2 days ago . Still no eqip email or fp card. Any reasons for this?

Comment

• Just got eqip today. I'm wondering if its the same email everyone else got because theres a lot of stuff highlighted and phone numbers to the security personnel on it...must've edited the instructions because everyone was having so much trouble with the eqip

Comment

• Confirmed that they received all my paper work except for the sf87 cards but said I won't get penalized because the cards were sent out this week

Comment

• Originally posted by ChicagoCCSCO14 View Post
                              Confirmed that they received all my paper work except for the sf87 cards but said I won't get penalized because the cards were sent out this week
                              You submitted all your sig forms without the 87s?

Comment

• Hey bro, I received my OS shop appointment 2 days ago as well for Tampa FL. By the grace of God, the security Unit personnel just emailed and advised me that I will not receive an eqip because I don't need it. I am prior BPA.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5371 users online. 327 members and 5044 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X