Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh okay
    Man I wish HR would explain all of this to us lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ChicagoCCSCO14 View Post
      Oh okay
      Man I wish HR would explain all of this to us lol
      Lol I know right! Maybe it's a test. Not cracking under pressure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by GoELoH View Post
        If you were selected for the series & grade GL-1801-07, and it is shown that the pay range is between $34,513 - $49,677, is the highest pay rate going to be $49,677 from the get-go? Or does a 07 have to work their way up to that range?

Just curious
        Google GL pay scales for your area and see what a 7-1 would be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Just got FP cards

Comment

• Originally posted by GoELoH View Post
            So I guess they are accepting the forms without the fingerprint cards for now? Are we still required to submit all documents within 6 days?
            From my experience, the "deadlines" have actually been pretty lenient, especially if for some reason you didn't receive all of the documentation.

Comment

• I received my print cards as well... About to open em up and see how vague or convoluted the instructions are.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChicagoCCSCO14 View Post
                Has anyone received there sf87 cards
                Still no fp cards here ... but one stop isn't until 3/7...don't see how the 6 day limit will work when they want everything including FP cards back all at once

Comment

• About to mail my forms, but (lol) the email said two copies of archival sf86 but the checklist only lists one. So which is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by CriticalOperator View Post
                    About to mail my forms, but (lol) the email said two copies of archival sf86 but the checklist only lists one. So which is it?
                    I'm sending two copies of everything, figure it wouldnt hurt to be redundant vs leaving out a copy. And if the e-mail says 2 copies its probably the most recent/accurate list.

Comment

About to mail my forms, but (lol) the email said two copies of archival sf86 but the checklist only lists one. So which is it?
                      I would email 2, mail 2, print another 2 out and burn them and send via smoke signal, then box up the ashes and submit via carrier pigeon. The carrier pigeon is key here...

Comment

• Originally posted by DFAB1986 View Post
                        I would email 2, mail 2, print another 2 out and burn them and send via smoke signal, then box up the ashes and submit via carrier pigeon. The carrier pigeon is key here...
                        When you let secrets like that out in the general public, those of us who know how things really work lose our competitive advantage.

Just don't tell everyone about the real way to get a promotion, ok.

Comment

• Sent all my paperwork. Finally

Comment

• Originally posted by DFAB1986 View Post
                            Ha ha yeah man. I also took down the FedEx guys dob and address.can't be too sure

Comment

Sent all my paperwork. Finally
                              Nice! I would send , but no fp cards just yet....I'm using the employer printer to handle these plentiful eqip pages. Better be good in the long run. I'm gonna hate to have finished everything on my end and still have to wait for my flippin fp card.

Then and only then..will it be time to use the pigeon-smoke combination in order to achieve victory lol. Maybe the card will be in the mail tomorrow. Then everything would be perfect for immediate, overnight shipment to Dallas.

Comment

• ..it's all good!
                                Last edited by skip_monroe81; 02-11-2016, 03:54 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3655 users online. 250 members and 3405 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X