Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disregard due to an error in my post

Comment

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Clear your PM's brother.

Comment

Anyone else in for Atlanta or know anything about that office?

Comment

Originally posted by manno332 View Post
            Clear your PM's brother.
            I cleared them.

Comment

erased .....

Comment

Just answer "expert," or someone else will get it over you who does answer expert/experienced. I've been with the fed for a while and HR's computers (or some low level HR assistant) pick the best qualified only based on your A,B,C... choices. So you can roll the dice if you choose "no experience," even if you are an experienced LEO but just haven't transported an "alien," yet you may have arrested and transported felons, homicide suspects, etc... So if your a fed or even have heard about how fed HR works, than make your choice, but if you choose unexperienced you most likely won't get chosen. Good luck.

Originally posted by SteelCustodian View Post
                Am I the only one who thought those questions on the assessment were a little too specific for an entry level "trainee" position?

Someone could be a cop or special agent for 20 years and still have to answer "I have zero education or experience" for half of those questions if you answered them literally. A couple of the questions even asked if youve used specific forms (ie I-213 Record of removable aliens).

Every basic rookie LE question they just added 'alien' to the end of, such as - "Secured and safely transported arrested aliens"

Why not just ask - "Secured and safely transported arrestees/inmates"?

Are illegal aliens different than any body else I've hooked and booked? Do they have considerations I'm unaware of which makes their transportation completely unique from other humans? Perhaps they turn into gremlins if I spill water on them, or a wolf during full moon?... I digress.

Good luck to all the BP/CBP looking to switch.

Comment

Applied to the New Orleans FO and from reading it looks like not too many of you selected that one so that's good. I'm a fed LEO and have been through DHS hiring before (opted out of CBP) and they didn't pay any attention to the fact that I had just done a medical, background with a TS clearance, drug test, etc. Can I expect the DO process to be the same? I selected the one stop option and am hoping I get everything done then and don't have to wait around forever for each step.

Does anyone have any insight to possible academy dates?

Comment

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Originally posted by ldfergu View Post
                    Applied to the New Orleans FO and from reading it looks like not too many of you selected that one so that's good. I'm a fed LEO and have been through DHS hiring before (opted out of CBP) and they didn't pay any attention to the fact that I had just done a medical, background with a TS clearance, drug test, etc. Can I expect the DO process to be the same? I selected the one stop option and am hoping I get everything done then and don't have to wait around forever for each step.

Does anyone have any insight to possible academy dates?
                    Yes they don't care about your current clearance or medical/pft they want their own, as to the academy dates I'll PM you when you turn them on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cool thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ldfergu View Post
                        Cool thanks
                        Message me when you have them on so I can shoot you the dates of classes

Comment

Nevermind I found it
                          Last edited by ldfergu; 11-12-2015, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Good luck to everyone who applied, if it's anything like the last one if you get a TSL you'll get hired lol.

Comment

Originally posted by dh3521 View Post
                              Good luck to everyone who applied, if it's anything like the last one if you get a TSL you'll get hired lol.

I'm still waiting on the call from the last one lol

Comment

Did each person only get offered one location or multiple on the last announcement?

By the way I answered E for about 85% and D for about 15%. Think that's enough to get referred??

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6631 users online. 228 members and 6403 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X