Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guilliani3
    commented on 's reply
    Academics? Yikes!

• Baneblood
    commented on 's reply
    I meant based on how quickly they hammer out the next wave of applicants, if they don't start moving the process along they wont have people to fill academies. the current one was 19 and I heard (rumor) they've lost 5 people to academics already. They need to start filling these academy spots.

• Guilliani3
    commented on 's reply
    Do you mean because of the Budget? Baneblood

• Baneblood
    commented on 's reply
    Last word, December is the only date noted so far. I wouldn’t expect more than one after that depending on applicant processing in the future.

• Baneblood
    commented on 's reply
    Got cleared, then not cleared because something about an eye vendor. Did an apt and sent my stuff in. Cleared again. Still stuck in PSU.
    Last edited by Baneblood; 10-15-2018, 09:57 AM.

• Toler2002
    replied
    How many academy dates are they running for deportation officer. Do they start a new one every month? So Far I've seen Oct and Dec? Just curious

Leave a comment:

• gizmochase17
    replied
    Anyone receive any additional info? I’m still waiting on anything from my medical.

Leave a comment:

• Soccer5bl
    commented on 's reply
    I’m one of the smurfs or Thousands Standing Around.

• KJB
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, Belly Over Pantaloons.

• GeauxEC1
    replied
    Originally posted by FORMER_USBP View Post
    GeauxEC1 I should apologize and clarify what I meant to say. I am one of those who had to take the polygraph even though it was not stated in my offer. I just want people to be aware of their polygraph directive since the agency is misleading its candidates already selected. There is a strong difference from an announcement stating "ICE has designated this position for polygraph testing, which you may be required to submit to as a pre-employment requirement" to what the actual directive states. You must have both announcement and TSL state it. Once again I am sorry as my intentions were not against what you had posted.
    No problem! I appreciate your patience, I understand how these forums can get out of hand with people going of information that is not accurate.

Leave a comment:

• Baneblood
    commented on 's reply
    Fantastic, I hope you win! Thanks for your insight!

• FORMER_USBP
    commented on 's reply
    GeauxEC1 I should apologize and clarify what I meant to say. I am one of those who had to take the polygraph even though it was not stated in my offer. I just want people to be aware of their polygraph directive since the agency is misleading its candidates already selected. There is a strong difference from an announcement stating "ICE has designated this position for polygraph testing, which you may be required to submit to as a pre-employment requirement" to what the actual directive states. You must have both announcement and TSL state it. Once again I am sorry as my intentions were not against what you had posted.

• GeauxEC1
    replied
    Originally posted by FORMER_USBP View Post
    I am actually questioning them right now and they're unable to answer. The Directive clearly states it and would be understood by anyone with a reading comprehension. I believe ICE has every right to enforce this program but they might have jumped the gun. Keys words in the directive "Responsible for ensuring" & "Job announcements AND TSLs advise applicants of successfully passing a pre-employment polygraph."
    My intention is definitely not to mislead or anything like that... I was simply just trying to ask a question because even though I completely understand what you're saying in regards to what should be highlighted in the TSL I've also heard of individuals who had to take a polygraph even though it was not highlighted in their TSL...

In the announcement it states "Polygraph: ICE has designated this position for polygraph testing, which you may be required to submit to as a pre-employment requirement."

Again, I apologize if my comment appeared as trying to be misleading or spread wrong information I was just trying to get some clarification. I appreciate your insight.

Leave a comment:

• FORMER_USBP
    commented on 's reply
    I am actually questioning them right now and they're unable to answer. The Directive clearly states it and would be understood by anyone with a reading comprehension. I believe ICE has every right to enforce this program but they might have jumped the gun. Keys words in the directive "Responsible for ensuring" & "Job announcements AND TSLs advise applicants of successfully passing a pre-employment polygraph."
    Last edited by FORMER_USBP; 10-01-2018, 10:00 AM.

• FL#BOY
    commented on 's reply
    OK I get it....nothing wrong with that lol

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4321 users online. 294 members and 4027 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X