Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mitche27 View Post
    So I printed off an extra set of signature forms. Now, I'll send in 4(x2) of just eSigned plus 4(x2) of eSigned oversigned in ink.

Belt and suspenders.
    Can't go wrong with that.

Comment

• dh3521,

On the upcoming academy dates, do you know when they'll start being filled with USC applicants??

Thanks

Comment

• ??

Hey guys, I spoke to HR too about the signature forms. They said to go ahead and sign your name next to the e sign and put down the date and mail it all back. I'm going to Dallas. No fingerprint cards yet!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ldfergu View Post
          dh3521,

On the upcoming academy dates, do you know when they'll start being filled with USC applicants??

Thanks
          It's been a mix from the start, classes aren't filled by announcement really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by dh3521 View Post
            It's been a mix from the start, classes aren't filled by announcement really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            So are there quite a few still waiting on the academy from prior announcements?

Comment

• Originally posted by Junior2014 View Post
              Hey guys, I spoke to HR too about the signature forms. They said to go ahead and sign your name next to the e sign and put down the date and mail it all back. I'm going to Dallas. No fingerprint cards yet!!
              So I guess they are accepting the forms without the fingerprint cards for now? Are we still required to submit all documents within 6 days?

Comment

• If you were selected for the series & grade GL-1801-07, and it is shown that the pay range is between $34,513 - $49,677, is the highest pay rate going to be $49,677 from the get-go? Or does a 07 have to work their way up to that range?

Just curious

Comment

• Originally posted by GoELoH View Post
                  So I guess they are accepting the forms without the fingerprint cards for now? Are we still required to submit all documents within 6 days?
                  They want it all together still
                  And there's no way some of us will have everything in within 6 days

Comment

• Originally posted by ChicagoCCSCO14 View Post
                    Ok cool. That works!

Comment

• Has anyone received there sf87 cards

Comment

• A hr lady told me that fp cards supposedly started going out on the 4th

Comment

• Yeah they told me they were gonna get sent out Monday

Comment

Yeah they told me they were gonna get sent out Monday
                            This past Monday or next?

Comment

• Originally posted by GoELoH View Post
                              She said to still sign the signature forms and send all the requested paperwork back, including the fingerprint cards, via mail. Sorry for any confusion. I was just saying I haven't gotten my fingerprint cards yet. As soon as I do, I'm gonna head to my local SO and get them done and then mail everything back.

Comment

That 6 day deadline is to electronically submit your E-Quip, not for the physical documents to be mailed out.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3206 users online. 224 members and 2982 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X