Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 007CO View Post
    Just received my One Stop for Los Angles but it says; You have been scheduled for the Tampa One-Stop expedited pre-employment processing event. Attached is your date and times for the medical evaluation, fitness and drug testing as well as your oral structured interview.

The attachment also includes some FAQ’s, should you have further questions please feel free to contact us at this email address.
    If the date is in the LA range, I'd write it off as an employee just failed to edit an email template and move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChicagoCCSCO14 View Post
      Don't think it would make a difference but from what others have said they might be picky on the littlest things
      Gotcha! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by CriticalOperator View Post
        No fp cards today for me

Me either.
        Maybe tomorrow.

Comment

• Man, the signature forms has got me stumped. My only option was to E-Sign them. So I saved them also to print out. But it somehow seems incorrect since it already has an E signature printed on it. I assumed my archival copy would have signature forms at the end but it doesn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by 00BCK View Post
            Man, the signature forms has got me stumped. My only option was to E-Sign them. So I saved them also to print out. But it somehow seems incorrect since it already has an E signature printed on it. I assumed my archival copy would have signature forms at the end but it doesn't.
            I had the same situation. I'm not sure if there's anything we could have done. Does yours have a "receipt" watermark?

Comment

Man, the signature forms has got me stumped. My only option was to E-Sign them. So I saved them also to print out. But it somehow seems incorrect since it already has an E signature printed on it. I assumed my archival copy would have signature forms at the end but it doesn't.
              usually the signature portion, after signing, is sent to the security personnel. You just save and print out your portion and make sure that you save the end as well, i forget what it looks like, ill have to dig up my old ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoELoH View Post
                I had the same situation. I'm not sure if there's anything we could have done. Does yours have a "receipt" watermark?

Yep, that's why I'm thinking it's got to be wrong. Oh well.

Comment

Same here. Mine are e signed. Isn't that the same as an actual signature?

Comment

• ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Originally posted by CriticalOperator View Post
                    Same here. Mine are e signed. Isn't that the same as an actual signature?
                    Print them out, sign, scan and send back. Some of mine when I got hired said sign in ink. We actually had to mail them.

Comment

• Originally posted by dh3521 View Post
                      Print them out, sign, scan and send back. Some of mine when I got hired said sign in ink. We actually had to mail them.

Sent from my iPhone using
                      Tapatalk
                      That's what we are trying to do. But the sig forms don't present themselves blank to be printed and signed. They only present themselves with a watermark and an "E-signature" taking up the "Sign in Ink" space. We also are required to mail them in.
                      Last edited by 00BCK; 02-10-2016, 07:13 AM. Reason: .

Comment

• I was able to print my signature forms out.
                        They do say to mail them along with the fingerprint cards and the other attachments that were on the email and sign in ink.

Maybe talk to HR or the personnel security unit and ask them to see what you can do.

Comment

That's what we are trying to do. But the sig forms don't present themselves blank to be printed and signed. They only present themselves with a watermark and an "E-signature" taking up the "Sign in Ink" space. We also are required to mail them in.
                          Just got off the phone with HR and they said to sign and date it
                          The watermark is correct and just to sign over the esignature
                          Idk if one of you guys wanna call just to double check cause these hr ppl are iffy lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ChicagoCCSCO14 View Post
                            Just got off the phone with HR and they said to sign and date it
                            The watermark is correct and just to sign over the esignature
                            Idk if one of you guys wanna call just to double check cause these hr ppl are iffy lol
                            They are. One was mad that I had a question lol. So just sign over the esig?

Comment

• Yeah that's what's the guy said

Comment

• So I printed off an extra set of signature forms. Now, I'll send in 4(x2) of just eSigned plus 4(x2) of eSigned oversigned in ink.

Belt and suspenders.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2584 users online. 195 members and 2389 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X