Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck getting any help bros.

Comment

• Did you guys have to put unknown as your birth place when u first registered
      My email said to do that

Comment

• Originally posted by ChicagoCCSCO14 View Post
        Did you guys have to put unknown as your birth place when u first registered
        My email said to do that
        I had registered a few months ago when I was applying for TSA. My username and password are not working. I tried re-registering for ICE, adding the "Unknown" element but I am still having problems.

Comment

• No. Mine went smooth until it acted up. Submitted my 86 while I was still working on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by CriticalOperator View Post
            No. Mine went smooth until it acted up. Submitted my 86 while I was still working on it.
            If you accidentally sent it in before you finish, the SSO will probably kick it back to you and send you an email to fix some things--if not then your BI will go over it with you during your meeting (I think). That's usually how it goes but I don't know for sure.

For those who tried doing the EQIP and you can't get your username and such--whoever sent it out (SSO or Security Manager) will usually be able to send you the info or reset, but you just probably have to ask HR to see if you could contact them directly. This may all be wrong information but it doesn't hurt to try. I've probably filled out and gone through 5+ security clearance investigations and I've pretty much ran into all the problems that come along with it.

I'm still waiting on my One Stop email and EQIP so yeah...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucas View Post
              If you accidentally sent it in before you finish, the SSO will probably kick it back to you and send you an email to fix some things--if not then your BI will go over it with you during your meeting (I think). That's usually how it goes but I don't know for sure.

For those who tried doing the EQIP and you can't get your username and such--whoever sent it out (SSO or Security Manager) will usually be able to send you the info or reset, but you just probably have to ask HR to see if you could contact them directly. This may all be wrong information but it doesn't hurt to try. I've probably filled out and gone through 5+ security clearance investigations and I've pretty much ran into all the problems that come along with it.

I'm still waiting on my One Stop email and EQIP so yeah...lol
              I didn't get to print out the signature sheets or the archival copy that they want. Which is what's really troubling me. Haven't got the finger print cards yet and the eqip email says they want you to upload in 6 calendar days from the day you receive the email.

Comment

I didn't get to print out the signature sheets or the archival copy that they want.
                Yup. I've done it before too. If you don't get a hold of whoever sent you the EQIP, you'll probably just end up getting an email or phone call regarding it. It's easy for them to just to resend you the link--just gotta find whoever sent it to you in the first place.

Comment

• This Sux. I just want to get in E-QIP!!!!

Comment

• Just got my EQIP today. Stated finger print cards will be in the mail in a few days.

Comment

I didn't get to print out the signature sheets or the archival copy that they want. Which is what's really troubling me. Haven't got the finger print cards yet and the eqip email says they want you to upload in 6 calendar days from the day you receive the email.
                      I wouldn't worry TOO much about some of the "deadlines" given since they will still accept things beyond that point, at least in my experience. I think there are kind of like generic deadlines. I sent in my equip last year about 2 weeks late and it was accepted. I forgot why I did it late but I think there was an issue. If nothing else just call someone and leave a message just leaving a track record of "effort made" on your end.

Comment

• Originally posted by DFAB1986 View Post
                        I wouldn't worry TOO much about some of the "deadlines" given since they will still accept things beyond that point, at least in my experience. I think there are kind of like generic deadlines. I sent in my equip last year about 2 weeks late and it was accepted. I forgot why I did it late but I think there was an issue. If nothing else just call someone and leave a message just leaving a track record of "effort made" on your end.

I started my paper trail yesterday.
                        Left a voicemail and today sent email.
                        Maybe tomorrow someone will answer

Comment

• Also just received dates for the Tampa one stop. This sucks I gotta shave my ****ing man beard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lunytunezpr View Post
                            I started my paper trail yesterday.
                            Left a voicemail and today sent email.
                            Maybe tomorrow someone will answer
                            Call them early. The two times I spoke with them today was early in the morn.

Comment

Call them early. The two times I spoke with them today was early in the morn.

I'll try that. I called a bunch today but never got a response.

What time is early? 7:30am?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lunytunezpr View Post
                                I'll try that. I called a bunch today but never got a response.

What time is early? 7:30am?
                                I'm mountain time and I called around 830

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5930 users online. 181 members and 5749 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X