Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just submitted my Eqip
    Only waiting on the fingerprint cards to arrive and send all the forms all together
    Hope everything is going smooth for you guys

Comment

• Originally posted by ChicagoCCSCO14 View Post
      Just submitted my Eqip
      Only waiting on the fingerprint cards to arrive and send all the forms all together
      Hope everything is going smooth for you guys

Don't forget to send the forms in the order of the checklist. They're picky about stuff like that lol.

I've found out by personal experience.

Comment

• Yeah
        I gotta send my forms with my fingerprints but the sf87 haven't arrived yet 😧

Comment

• Mine neither. Still waiting for them unlock My eqip. Those ppl at HR are real rude too.

Comment

• Originally posted by CriticalOperator View Post
            Mine neither. Still waiting for them unlock My eqip. Those ppl at HR are real rude too.

I'm waiting on my username since I've been on it before and can't remember it.

Can't get ahold of them on the phone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lunytunezpr View Post
              I'm waiting on my username since I've been on it before and can't remember it.

Can't get ahold of them on the phone.
              Good luck bro. The first lady said she didn't know how to help me. Called a second time and the lady took my name and number. She said it takes two ppl to unlock the account.

Comment

• For the people receiving their equip and finger print cards. Have you completed your one stop?

Comment

• Originally posted by CriticalOperator View Post
                  Good luck bro. The first lady said she didn't know how to help me. Called a second time and the lady took my name and number. She said it takes two ppl to unlock the account.
                  Hey just register for a new account, it will ask you for you SSN and some other info. You then input the registration code they gave you.
                  That will prompt you to create a new username/pass. I did that too, and I still had access to all my old SF-86's.

Hope this helps!

Comment

• Originally posted by STG2_W View Post
                    Hey just register for a new account, it will ask you for you SSN and some other info. You then input the registration code they gave you.
                    That will prompt you to create a new username/pass. I did that too, and I still had access to all my old SF-86's.

Hope this helps!
                    I will give it a shot

Comment

• Originally posted by STG2_W View Post

Hope this helps!

I'll try that too. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by ziggymahoneys View Post
                        For the people receiving their equip and finger print cards. Have you completed your one stop?
                        Negative, mines is at the end of the month

Comment

• Anybody still waiting on medical Clearence from the old announcement. Just cleared my background on the 25th but still waiting on med. They are very picky with what info they will tell you.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• For some reason I cannot log into OPM. I have used the website recently for TSA SF-86 form and I am not sure if that is affecting my log in. I tried registering for a new username and password and I am still receiving an error. I contacted HR and was told to wait 30 minutes to try but to no avail. Any suggestions?

Comment

• Yeah my login failed. I've tried both forgot password and register for new new...

I called. No remedy. So off into the abyss I float......

Comment

• Originally posted by 00BCK View Post
                                Yeah my login failed. I've tried both forgot password and register for new new...

I called. No remedy. So off into the abyss I float......
                                LOL it isn't over yet! Too many failed password attempts and now my account is locked for 30 mins. Why is this system bugging so much?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10202 users online. 474 members and 9728 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X