Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 007CO View Post
    Lacus
    I just received this email today from the one for LA.

Your information has been received for the expiated pre-employment one-stop and I am in the process of making the final arrangements to schedule you for a day and time for the medical and structured interview.

Thank you for your patience.

Have a wonderful day!

Holly R. Taylor

MPA, Quality Assurance/IT

Office of Human Capital Dallas

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement

Department of Homeland Security
    7701 N. Stemmons Freeway, 6th Floor
    Dallas, TX 75247

We are listening! Click on the link provided and let us know how we’re doing. Click Here
    Yeah, thanks. I got the same one, I've been e-mailing one of them for the last couple days because I was a little worrited haha. Looks like it's going to be around the 2nd week of march.

Comment

• Originally posted by P.I.D.I01 View Post
      I received the same one
      Likewise

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucas View Post
        Yeah, thanks. I got the same one, I've been e-mailing one of them for the last couple days because I was a little worrited haha. Looks like it's going to be around the 2nd week of march.
        Hey Lucas, what makes you say it'll be around the 2nd week of march?

Comment

• Originally posted by skip_monroe81 View Post
          Hey Lucas, what makes you say it'll be around the 2nd week of march?
          I got an email indicating it will be March 14, tentative. Next week we should be getting the One stop schedule email for L.A. center.

Comment

• I got scheduled for the Phoenix one-stop, anyone have any ideas on what to wear? The e-mail states that "business attire is not required", and they recommend athletic clothing for the physical.
            I imagine most people will wear business clothes, and bring their athletic gear with them, but I am wondering if that's necessary.

Comment

• Originally posted by STG2_W View Post
              I got scheduled for the Phoenix one-stop, anyone have any ideas on what to wear? The e-mail states that "business attire is not required", and they recommend athletic clothing for the physical.
              I imagine most people will wear business clothes, and bring their athletic gear with them, but I am wondering if that's necessary.
              Same question that I have.

Comment

• Originally posted by CriticalOperator View Post
                Same question that I have.
                Yeah I'm trying not to overthink it, but I don't want to show up to the interview looking like a bag of a**.

Comment

• Originally posted by STG2_W View Post
                  Yeah I'm trying not to overthink it, but I don't want to show up to the interview looking like a bag of a**.
                  maybe wear normal athletic gear and then have your suit on standby for interview. because you would have pft, medical first i think, then interview. idk

Comment

• My interview is first according to one stop email

Comment

• Tuxedo is the only way to go bro.....

Comment

• Originally posted by CriticalOperator View Post
                        My interview is first according to one stop email
                        Yeah mine too, my interview is at 8:00 and my medical is at 10:00.

Comment

• just got an email saying I'm exempt from the one stop...phew. Obviously I would have done it all again if necessary but I would have preferred not to lol

Comment

• Medical form

Originally posted by DFAB1986 View Post
                            I received the same email. I'm guessing I have to redo the interview, medical, etc?
                            Did they attached the medical form in the One Stop email? Is it a full blown medical exam eyes, blood work and hearing?

Comment

• Originally posted by 007CO View Post
                              Did they attached the medical form in the One Stop email? Is it a full blown medical exam eyes, blood work and hearing?
                              From the attachment, yes it is. It says to avoid loud noises before the exam

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucas View Post
                                I got an email indicating it will be March 14, tentative. Next week we should be getting the One stop schedule email for L.A. center.
                                Yeees that sounds about as tentatively solid as it can get lol...I like it , let's see if they hit both coasts simultaneously.
                                I'd like that even more.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4891 users online. 298 members and 4593 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X