Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE ERO Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-1511464-DEU-MJ)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigE View Post
    March 2nd, right?
    Mine is on the 3rd. My buddy got his date after I received my email and his is on the 29th.

Comment

• Originally posted by ldfergu View Post
      Are there any background forms to complete prior to your One-Stop? Do we need to bring fingerprint cards?

Or does the 'expedited background' mean they're gonna use what I already have?

Thanks
      There were no forms attached to the email just some FAQ attachment.Although, I did email them about this part of the attachment.

" In order to have the background investigation process expedited, you must fully and accurately complete forms in advance of the event."

I wonder if it is referring to the TSL form?
      Last edited by CriticalOperator; 02-03-2016, 11:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CriticalOperator View Post
        There were no forms attached to the email just some FAQ attachment.
        Yeah I noticed that. Was just curious if they'd given anyone more instruction on how the BI would be handled. Doesn't look like we need to bring anything other than an ID to the one stop

Comment

• Originally posted by N8 View Post
          From application to EOD was 6 months for me and that is considered lightning fast for the Feds. They had to onboard my group quickly because of the position elimination though (IEA). For you guys I wouldn't expect you get on any faster than that. My guess would be somewhere around a year from your application date or even longer perhaps.
          I guess it varies from station to station but I applied for the IEA as well and I haven't received an EOD yet for Newark. I recently got a call from an investigator that had a couple questions on some paperwork I submitted so I assume I'm still in the BI process. I would think that once that gets completed then I should get my EOD since everything else is already done.

Comment

• Originally posted by CriticalOperator View Post
            Feb 29 - March 4

Thanks, good to know. Makes even more sense why I probably haven't received anything for my OS location quite yet..

Comment

• Got an email today saying they are determining my best date for TAMPA one stop. Guess that's good I'm kind of worried because I hand wrote my packet and then scanned it. I believe someone else had trouble with that method.

Comment

• LA One Stop

Lacus
                I just received this email today from the one for LA.

Your information has been received for the expiated pre-employment one-stop and I am in the process of making the final arrangements to schedule you for a day and time for the medical and structured interview.

Thank you for your patience.

Have a wonderful day!

Holly R. Taylor

MPA, Quality Assurance/IT

Office of Human Capital Dallas

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement

Department of Homeland Security
                7701 N. Stemmons Freeway, 6th Floor
                Dallas, TX 75247

We are listening! Click on the link provided and let us know how we’re doing. Click Here

Comment

• I received the same one

Comment

• Can someone tell me what the AcademyPT test consist of

Comment

• Originally posted by P.I.D.I01 View Post
                      Can someone tell me what the AcademyPT test consist of
                      Obstacle course in 2 min to start 1.40 to graduate includes 6 foot wall, under a tunnel, through a window up and down stairs through a tunnel, roll over a dummy, carry 175lb dummy 50ft then back over a 6ft wall then, 1.5 mile run in under 1630 to start 1430 to graduate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Thank you. Any insight on the structured interview or anything that cancer you DQ at the onestop?

Comment

• I received the same email. I'm guessing I have to redo the interview, medical, etc?

Comment

• Originally posted by P.I.D.I01 View Post
                            Thank you. Any insight on the structured interview or anything that cancer you DQ at the onestop?
                            You sign a confidentiality agreement so no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• All understandable. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by DFAB1986 View Post
                                I guess it varies from station to station but I applied for the IEA as well and I haven't received an EOD yet for Newark. I recently got a call from an investigator that had a couple questions on some paperwork I submitted so I assume I'm still in the BI process. I would think that once that gets completed then I should get my EOD since everything else is already done.
                                I would guess that there are a lot of people still in your situation waiting for an EOD. It is not that uncommon to have to wait a year or longer until your number finally comes up. They have a lot of training slots to fill this FY, so I bet you have a good chance.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5446 users online. 328 members and 5118 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X